Larams

I'm done with Sundown..

I've made repeated efforts to get an invoice for one of the amps I bought from DB-r over the last 6 months. I've posted here and sent e-mails to db-r. Neither of you have lifted a finger to help me. I've come to the conclusion that Sundown support is all hype because when I needed some help I couldn't get any at all. The next time I spend a grand on audio equipment it will be someplace else.

have you tried to contact jacob directly? or have you tried to call him on the phone? i am sure if the problem is something he can solve then he can do it! also if you got the amp from DB-r why are you posting in the sundown area? it isn't like you purchased it from sundown direct but you got it from DB-r ?

I have bought 2 amps from jacob and hes the man when it comes to CS. I think your not telling us something. Or maybe its because you bought it from DB-r and not straight from jacob.

Not sure but so far his CS has been the best of any car audio company, let alone any company, i have ever dealt with.

I find this hard to believe! Jacob will reply within the day with any question! I would advise emailing him direct.

Good luck!

Your emails must be going to the spam folder, I haven't seen them. And I don't recall any voicemails left or any other mention of this until now. Sending you an Invoice isn't a problem. You need to call here if all else fails, we have changed phone numbers in the last 6 months, back in March, we got a new phone number, it is 281-454-9496.

And second of all if anyone else is reading this, I come to this forum, MAYBE once a week for a few mins, sometimes I might go a month without even coming here. So this is not the place to contact me, not here in threads, and not in PM's either. If you need something bad, call us (281-454-9496), if you don't need it that bad, then just email us sales@db-r.com.

I went and look at his posts, on this forum, and he has mentioned it in threads before, but this is NOT dB-r's forum, this is Sundown Audio and SSA's forum, and I don't expect Jacob to forward me an email link to threads on here anytime someone is trying to contact me here. I hardly ever come here. I don't have time, we are busy as hell, always. Giving the guy an invoice isn't a problem, I don't recall him asking for one, maybe he did a LONG time ago, like 6 months to a year, and I forgot, but all he had to do was remind me, as I said we are busy here. Would be nice to give every single customer all the attention in the world, but we just can't do it, this is a busy shop, with phones ringing off the wall all day long every day, responding to 50-150 emails a day, and trying to do work on the bench at the same time....

Maybe he should have used these forums to get the phone number or email to get in touch of dB-r from another member. Someone here would've been able to give a hand. Hopfully this doesn't sway people from either company.

I don't see how you can expect Jacob, or anyone at Sundown, to get you an invoice for something you bought from someone else? dB-r is not owned, operated, or otherwise controlled by Sundown at all so you need to contact them if you're having an issue.

I know, this whole thing just sounds stupid.

And no, it won't sway anyone. Then again, a few less phone calls a day would be nice....? nah just kidding....

Holy Disapearing posts! That was like magic.... LOL.... my computer spit back some error when I went to refresh it and now I see why........delete!

Holy Disapearing posts! That was like magic.... LOL.... my computer spit back some error when I went to refresh it and now I see why........delete!

lol a simlar think happened to me, so i just refreshed and bam it was back like black magic lol! but i didn't say anything b/c i was like meh maybe it was a fluke or my internet is being gay again!

and wow where did Larams dissapear to? he post and then jacob post asap about it and bam he is gone lol!

I have emailed Chris at db-r on two separate occasions. Both times he replied with very helpful info within 5 min. One of the times it was 10:30 at night my time. The costumer service is amazing, can't wait for my sax100.4 to arrive! :bigclap:

Edited by southside

I have emailed Chris at db-r on two separate occasions. Both times he replied with very helpful info within 5 min. One of the times it was 10:30 at night my time. The costumer service is amazing, can't wait for my sax100.4 to arrive! :bigclap:

you will be impressed with the sax100.4 amp! it is a good amp, i am currently using one to power 2 sets of components! it sounds awesome! o and nice setup btw!

you will be impressed with the sax100.4 amp! it is a good amp, i am currently using one to power 2 sets of components! it sounds awesome! o and nice setup btw!

Thanks

Whatever, this guy, girl, kid, retard, idiot; what have you, is just posting on the forum to try and stir up people. I have not heard anyone in person say that Sundown Audio's CS is anything other than stellar! This person is full of bunk and he needs to take that trash talk somewhere else.

Edited by Fi-150man

when you have this much controversy over a topic, so rapidly, it shows the support of the community.. that support had to come from somewhere. my dealing with both jacob and DB-r, however small it was, was phenomenal. good job, both of you :fing34:

Edited by watts09

Jacob is the man and his CS is out of this world. Even had him test the amp in my car to see if it was me screwing shit up. Cant beat an owner helping out a customer like that.

this has to be a joke.....

My thoughts as well! One post to bitch and then runs and hides!

Sundown and dB-r FTW!

:fing34:

I am going to close this thread - Chris @ dB-R has given the OP his number and e-mail so they can resolve any matters that way.