idiot

Sub Install: Complete

I just realized that I've never posted this over here. I put it one CA.com a while ago, but it would be nice to copy it onto this board, considering the content. So...

This being my first sub box, I was a bit unprepared for fiberglass. Skin allergies and fiberglass fibers/resin/sharp points do not mix very well. ;) Also, it

That really is beautiful! Thanks for posting it over here :woot:

I've been meaning to get that up on the site but just haven't got to it.. this was a good way to refresh my memory! :P .. but it looks like I'm heading up to San Francisco tomorrow for a few days, as well as being in the midst of revamping the product section of the website (click here to get an idea).. so it'll still be a week or three before I get a chance to tackle the whole "Other Stuff" section sealedlips.gif

idiot, that looks sweet!!

how's it sound??

mike, i like the pr0n on the rl-i 8 page!! i wonder where that came from??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That really is beautiful!  Thanks for posting it over here  :woot:

I've been meaning to get that up on the site but just haven't got to it.. this was a good way to refresh my memory! :P  .. but it looks like I'm heading up to San Francisco tomorrow for a few days, as well as being in the midst of revamping the product section of the website (click here to get an idea).. so it'll still be a week or three before I get a chance to tackle the whole "Other Stuff" section sealedlips.gif

Well, I do strive for subtlety. :P

Anyway, you don

idiot, that looks sweet!!

how's it sound??

mike, i like the pr0n on the rl-i 8 page!! i wonder where that came from??

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee  :slayer:

Thanks!

And it sounds great! I

ummmmm..so ur saying it sounds good and gets loud,correct??

lol...the thing is, ur opinion does matter, regardless of experience. jsut fill in the details the way u just did, letting us know what experience u have. going by what u said, even though ur car audio listening experience is minimal, u do indeed understand music and what it means to have great staging and reproduction...

i'd take a review from u quite seriously. and based upon what u said, it would be worth a touch more then just a grain of salt..lol.

i'm glad u like ur rl-p and i'm glad ur enclosure worked out real well(except for the minor warping thing).

and thanks for the lil review!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ummmmm..so ur saying it sounds good and gets loud,correct??

Cliffs Notes: oh yes it does. :) I'm not trying to distract from the fact that it definitely does sound great and can get extremely loud, even when sealed.

I'd still love to hear some of the 'supersubs' to compare, though. Right now, my sub resum

from the pictures you posted, that box looks stock, WOW nice job man its like Toyota is offering RL-p's as an option to their stereo packege,

anyway great work, very glad you like it, I hope to order my RL-p soon, mine will see sealed duty also, btu I might not go fiberglass, I would LOVE to put it in a TL and see what happens