chinny

Help me decide

Alright, iam stuck trying to find out what should i get, 1 rl-p 15 or 2 rl-p 15's or 2 rl-p 12's. I have a Neon, and have an AudioBahn A2502DP here brand new, never used, it can do 1000x1 bridged at 2 ohm and 750x2 in 1 ohm. I wanted to know from mike or any others, what are your opinions. Thanks in advance!

a pair of 12" RL-p D2s would be sweet, each getting 750w would pound, and you'll be helping out the GB guys with those extra 2

I really feel bad for the GB guys, they make me want to cry, *tear*, jk lol, yeah my best bet would be to go with the two 12's, and and i want to help out the rest also.

What do you recomend for a box? Ill probably get to work in one with my grandpa, since hes a carpenter.

im not sure, Mike or Kent will be able to tell you what you need to know though

Alright, ill wait for Mike/Kent to respond on this one :P their probably sleeping.

Mikes out of town this weekend i believe but he said he'll try to check in, he's usually up pretty late since he's on the west coast and all

ya, i bet Kents asleep

To bad, that forum will continue to be lame

chinny, even sealed the RL-p has great potential

I was thinking to do a ported job :(:ohsnap: I SEE FORUM HIJACKERS :banhim: j/k :)

chinny...750wrms to each 12 in 1.25ft^3 sealed is indeed loud! i'm running one 12 with that power/enclosure in my wife's grand prix..and it is indeed impressive, especially considering the low voltage given by the factory h/u and the fact it turns down the bass as the volume goes up..

a pair with that combo in a neon would flat out rock!!!

if u want ported..u'll need 2ft^3 net per driver and 25-30in^3 of port per driver...tune between 28-34hz, the lower the flatter the response...

hope that helps a bit..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That indeed helps, but i have some awsome news, i was going out to CC today to return some stuff that i had to return and i got $450 but in the way back, my car was leaking some anti freeze fluid(green liquid) and i didnt know, when i turn in the block to my house, my car started to smoke when ever i stopped in a stop sign, so i drove my baby home and check it and when i oppened my hood i couldnt see anything due to so much smoke, well, that isnt that good isnt it, now i spoke with my parents and they told me to save up some and money, and what ever i save up they will double, so by a couple of months i should have atleast 5-6g's for a down on a new car, hopefully an 05 Altima or a 05 Camry, then there i can go ahead and buy maybe 2 15's, or ill stick to the 12's, but for now, i will also be selling my AudioBahn A2502DP True Digital Series, ill let it go for around $350 and if i like u ill give you a better deal.

The A2502DP True Digital Series's Specs are:

RMS @ (4 ohms) 250 watts x 2 ch.

RMS @ (2 ohms) 500 watts x 2 ch.

RMS @ (1 ohm) 750 watts x 2 ch.

Bridged RMS Power 500 watts x 1 @ (4 ohms); 1000 watts x 1 @ (2 ohms)

The amp is brand new, and never been used, its on the box, only been opened to inspect for any scratches. The amp goes for $429.99 on www.SoundDomain.com, PM me in the forums or IM me at jd154g in AIM, thanks for all the support guys.

Ouch, sorry to hear about your car. Sounds like you got a busted cooling hose, and as a result, maybe a fried water pump and a few other cooling problems... but all in all, if you didn't drive it much in that condition, I'd say it'd be much cheaper to repair your cooling system than to buy a whole 'nother car!

Then again, if you don't want to deal with the hassle, I can understand that too... and the generous offer from your parents only sweetens the deal! :D I'm just a thrifty guy I guess - I can't picture myself buying a new car since it loses so much of its value as soon as you drive it off the lot.

Used all the way baby! :woot:

Haha, thats a good one, but yeah, me and my dad looked at the car and all i have to maybe spend on it will be around $300-500 bux, so ill be sure in that list for the RL-p 12's 2 ohm DVC SO COUNT ME IN SQUEAK!!

Haha, thats a good one, but yeah, me and my dad looked at the car and all i have to maybe spend on it will be around $300-500 bux, so ill be sure in that list for the RL-p 12's 2 ohm DVC SO COUNT ME IN SQUEAK!!

:ohsnap: