Sign in to follow this  
iamamp3pimp

Project Slow the Flex - v1

1/8th Inch (Thickness, Not Width. Width Should Be About 4 Inches Or So.) Strip Plate Vertically And Horizontally, Heated And Formed To The Curvature Of The Roof. Thicker Wall Thickness On The Square Tubing, But Not Bigger Diameter. (Same Size, Just Thicker Walled.)

Then (Think About A Roll Cage Or Roll Bar On This.) Either Take 1 1/2" Overall Diameter Round DOM Tubing (Or Chromoly, Doesn't Matter.) Or The Same Square Material, After The Initial Bracing Is Done, Space Them Apart About A Foot From The Center Point Of The Roof At The Very Back Of It, And Take Them To The B Pillars Of The Doors, It Should Make A Triangle Like Opening In Between, Then Cover It With Some Sorth Of Thin Sheet Metal And Tack It (Weld) To It To Cover The Space. Then Cover It With A Closed Cell Foam Sheet Or Carpet, For The Initial Bracing On The Roof Itself, I Would Use Some Cut Up Sound Deadener In All The Spaces You Can, Then Cover It With Whatever You Like. I Would Also Do The Support Beam Theory (Like The Roof To B Pillar.) To The A Pillar (The Part Next To The Windshiel On Both Sides. NOT The Moving Door Parts.) Run A Tube Like I mentioned Before Or A Piece Of That Square. These Should Be Short And Welded High Up As To Not Block Any Entrance Path Or Viewing Path.

I'll Show You Some Mock Up Pics When It's Daylight To Show You Better.

I'd Also Find A 220V Mig That Uses A Shielding Gas, Not Flux Core.

And If You Do It The Way I Mentioned, You Could Drop Objects Ten Feet Above The Roof And It Shouldn't Dent The Whole Damn Thing Nor Should It Move, At ALL.

And When You Do The Square Over The Plating, Do It Like A Tic Tac Toe Board, Even Spaces Vertically And Horizontally.

videos

www.youtube.com/iamamp3pimp

OH MY GOD!!!

That's probably the most flex I've ever seen, and you do it with only 2 18's!

Do you have a build log on here or anything? I'd like to know what electrical upgrades you have.

do the DPs go lower than the lvl5s did...and how do u like the DPs overall :drink40:

do the DPs go lower than the lvl5s did...and how do u like the DPs overall :drink40:

Lvl 5's Are Louder On The Highs, But The DP's Hit The Lows With Supremacy.

At Least That's What I've Seen.

:ehh:

and the question was for iamamp3pimp < as this is his system :drink40:

thats pretty much what i posted on youtube and a few other sites.

:)

videos

www.youtube.com/iamamp3pimp

OH MY GOD!!!

That's probably the most flex I've ever seen, and you do it with only 2 18's!

Do you have a build log on here or anything? I'd like to know what electrical upgrades you have.

stock alt/batt up front and 6 walmart everstart maxx batteries.

got em for 10 bucks/per

nope. i generally dont drop below 12.8....after i charged the batteries on a 2A trickle for a couple days, it is steady playing full tile at 13.1

lowest ive ever dropped is 12.2, and thats after killing it all day.

:ehh:

and the question was for iamamp3pimp < as this is his system :drink40:

I Never Said I Was Him, Did I?

Just A Statement. That's Why I Added The Other Line.

And Out Of Hearing Both Drivers, That's What I Conclude.

that will put u in the extream class in dbdrag ... but nice job looks great clap.gif

that will put u in the extream class in dbdrag ... but nice job looks great clap.gif

thats okay, nim not loud enough for SS1-2 or extreme classes so i dont burp anyway.

it didnt work tho, so i will be launching the w/s at the next show.