Sign in to follow this  
foxvega87

what product from second skin audio do I need???

I have heard about this Web page and the products and they seem to interest me.This would be my first time to use these kind of products. I plan to do a blow through in a 06 ford f-150 super crew. I would like to use this product for now just in the cab of the truck ??

so my question is which kind is best for me??

aproximality how much do i need (just for the Cab)??

any advice will be good.

On the "how much will I need" question... grab a tape measure and a pen and some paper and go nuts.

You need to decide if you want to do the ENTIRE cab (floor, back wall, roof, doors, firewall) or if you only want to treat certain areas.

at least do the doors, that will help your mids too. if you are doing a high powered sub install, doing the roof, floor, etc will help.

look at damplifier or damplifier pro, that would probably be a good place to start, definitely do at least one layer on the doors, maybe a layer on the roof.

what products you use and how much depends on how much work you wanna do and how much money you want to spend. you can do as little as one layer of damplifier lite on the doors to multiple layers of damplifier pro+luxury liner pro+spectrum sludge on everything