chinny

Need measurements for the rl-p 12

man..i wish i could help..but my rl-p is incar..lol..

it does displace .18ft^3 though..if that helps

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Well, now i will be making a box for the two rl-p 12's im going to give them 750 rms each, what do you guys think, sealed or ported, i dont think i have enough room to do 2 12's ported in a neon. can some hook me up witha box design and a cut sheet pweaze, mrray gave me 2 but he sent them in the wrong format and went to bed :(

lol, now he gets bj's from guys, thats great.

let's keep it clean...though $10 for a bj...hmmmmmm :gayfight2:

and they had the bb6p extension...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

mrray for prez!!!!!!!!man of the month!!!!!

I can get you those measurements by the weekend.

Unfortunately at the moment I don't have any of that info with me while I'm on vacation.

What kind of box are you going to be building that you need all those measurements anyway!? :huh::banhim:

:D

Nevermind, i might start building a sealed box today, depending how the weather is.

Now i only need the Magnet Structure Depth,Magnet Diameter, and Speaker Diamet, thanks guys!

Oh, and what size(thickness) of would would you recommend, sealed (2)rl-p 12"

3/4" mdf will be fine...use individual chambers.

without taking my rl-p out, i can't help with the rest..sorry.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

idk, when i open it with bbp6 its all confused, like all the measurements arent there and if they are, there would be like 1 or 2 in the wrong place, idk whats wrong.

idk, when i open it with bbp6 its all confused, like all the measurements arent there and if they are, there would be like 1 or 2 in the wrong place, idk whats wrong.

u talking about the design i sent ya? what's outa place?

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Idk if its the program or the file, but all the vbox measurements are out of place, they all say 9999999 or 00000000 or dont say anything one even says 6969696969. Can you put the measurements here like X wide x X length and X deep or something like that ? :P sorry to bother so much

Idk if its the program or the file, but all the vbox measurements are out of place, they all say 9999999 or 00000000 or dont say anything one even says 6969696969. Can you put the measurements here like X wide x X length and X deep or something like that ? :P sorry to bother so much

14"t x 30"w x 16"d. with a full internal baffle, 12.5"t x .75"w x 14.5"d, to make individual chambers...

and the box is .75" mdf...

and no problem at all..

and

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

what do u mean by full internal baffle? And the divider will have an open spot in the top and in the back?

a seperator..to split the box in two, internally...u'll put it right in the middle..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Oh, so 14"t x 30"w x 16"d would be for one box for the 2 12's and 12.5"t x .75"w x 14.5"d would be to make 2 separate boxes?

Oh, so 14"t x 30"w x 16"d would be for one box for the 2 12's and 12.5"t x .75"w x 14.5"d would be to make 2 separate boxes?

yeah, internally. when running sealed(even ported if possible), i'd highly recommend the individual chambers. adds a brace for the box, adds a measure of protection if one sub blows and it allows to to continue using the other sub, if one does blow. and in a sealed application, it really doesn't add, or use up, any box volume

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Got it, another think was, i have a 2 channel amp. It will do 750x2 at 1ohm load, i was wondering if i can make the D4's run at 1 ohm load so i can feed 750 to each of them.