Kinalyx

opinions needed

Ive got about 900-1000w to work with, at either 2-3-4 ohms(amp switches from hi current to hi power). Im trying to decide between 2 10" RL-is, 2 12" rL-i's or 1 12" rL-p.

No matter what, the setup will be sealed in a somewhat small enclosure(probably the max size would be around 2 cubes total.

All opinions r welcome, Thx

Shawn

It's really up to you. The two RL-i12's will have the potential to get the loudest, but any way you slice it you'll have more than enough bass to work with for a daily listening application. To save space, I'd likely opt for the single RL-p12 myself.

I should also note that after I'm out of my current stock of RL-i12's (only have a few left at the current time), I'll not be restocking them again. So if you have your heart set on one of those, you should jump on it quickly ;)

A single rl-p will be loud enough if you use the right box, and two rl-i' will get a little louder. Id go with the rl-p.

A single rl-p will be loud enough if you use the right box, and two rl-i' will get a little louder. Id go with the rl-p.

Psst, if you haven't heard either, don't be spreading "advice".

I tell him based on experience, and ive had enough with you video that im still watching, and that things crazy, cant wait for my two rl-p 12 d2's

With all due respect, it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to discern a driver's quality from a compressed video file on the 'net. The sound quality will be off since the mic's on most cameras are flat out crap - and video framerates can vary quite a bit, thus fudging with the image you end up seeing on the recording.

No biggie though, we just don't want assumptions to be represented as fact 'round here.. which is why neonrider called you on your statement B)

if u have 2cuft..u could port the rl-p and it could/would be just about as loud as the pair of rl-i's sealed. which would be my suggestion...but make sure to set the gains properly.

though the two rl-i's sealed would be plenty loud (as is one rl-p12 sealed)..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I vote RL-i 10's

I love 10's for some reason