Sign in to follow this  
thespoon25

I forced myself to join....

So i'm new here, but i know and hear about this website almost every day of my life; so i had to join see what its all about. My boyfriend is MemphisMzd, and he is freaking crazy about this place, and i have not only one, but 2 of your guys stickers on my car as it is, so needless to say, i was involved without being involved. Getting to the audio point, I was never into Audio stuff until i met Alan, or as you guys know "MemphisMzd" . At first i had 2 MTX audio 12's which were pieces of shit...even though i thought i was awesome riding around with them. I upgraded to a 10 inch Rockford Fosgate T1 which Alan sold to me...Then it blew within 2 months of having it, so i upgraded to a PR.500 Memphis amp and a 15 inch M3. Several weeks ago, Alan and I started competing and after he got his 2 SSA XCONS, he let me put the FIBL 15 in my car...which is what i have now. We're building a new box because i got my new Lexus, and ill hopefully be upgrading to a Sundown SAZ-1000D, or a Memphis PR.1000 amp. Not sure which to go with yet. if you have any opinions about it or what i should do, im all ears. thanks :]

Welcome

Welcome :)

welcome, sundown 1500 for the bl..................

Welcome; glad to see a girl bass-head. :D

We figured everyone would say the Sundown- hopefully i can get it, cause money is in a tight budget for me right now. But thanks guys! and yes, i dont think ill ever get out of Audio with or without Alan around. i love competing and being the only girl sometimes, especially when i beat the guys!

Welcome to SSA, glad you joined up. :)