emperorjj1

sealing off the trunk

looks great i wanna see it beat

lol im planing on doing a vid for a member on ***. once i get er all installed... hopefully it will come out better then the first one i did

Oh Lawd, The Actual Good XXX's! :D

wanting to see the finished project......really wanting to see how you will dress it out around surround. also do you have other interior shots, curious how it intergrates with the rest of the vehicle......seen another post commenting that you didnt "really" need the vinyl, gotta agree, nice glass work bud! how does trunk look? plex would be sweet to see those motors! :droolcup:

wanting to see the finished project......really wanting to see how you will dress it out around surround. also do you have other interior shots, curious how it intergrates with the rest of the vehicle......seen another post commenting that you didnt "really" need the vinyl, gotta agree, nice glass work bud! how does trunk look? plex would be sweet to see those motors! :droolcup:

The original plan was to have the panel cover the subs for a seamless look but instead we took a different route. the panel is actually going to be held in by the subs and look very similar to the pics in post 14. subs are hidden. the only thing you will eventually see in the trunk is my amp T40001bd. That will eventually get the fiberglass treatment right after the rear deck

got the panel itself installed (still need seats and trim and such) close.... 149.3 still need to seal off the rear deck thou

we'll see

What kind of glue did you use to attach the fabric to the painter's tape? Great install by the way I would love to see an update.

Very nice!

thanks denim. Ya i need to get some finished pics up. I do have a vid of the car, sadly cant see the panel and i actually have done a little bit to help seal it up since the vid (but now im having amp issues) fuck it lol

What kind of glue did you use to attach the fabric to the painter's tape? Great install by the way I would love to see an update.

lol oddly enough it was normal hot glue. I was very skeptical that it would hold with the resin but it actually held up very well.

Edited by EmperorJJ1

sorry guys these have been on the comp at work for a week and i kept forgetting to upload em... don't worry bout the amp wiring. just trying to show the carpet instead of the spectrum as in the build up

105_0737.jpg

105_0740.jpg

105_0741.jpg

Came out excellent, personally thats the best sealed off trunk I have seen (the wiring is not in the way unless your standing up over it and its still neat and wrapped nicely). I wasnt a fan of forward firing subs but I like this build, making me think of going a new route with my next install.

missed this update, sorry................. looks dam nice......!!!!