Current Group Buy Count

These are the screen names and quantity ordered:

Brian - 2

Finebar4 - 1

Apt - 1

skmfkr - 1

EFFENDI - 2

XtrmAudioCncpts - 1

crashmw - 1 (confirmed, w/ the possibility of 2 [still unconfirmed])

Denim - 1

whiplash - 1 (from CA.com)

Flakko - 1 (CA.com)

allenzo - 1

itzme218 - 1

--------------------------------

That should put us at 14 confirmed purchases.

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THAT LIST AND WOULD LIKE TO BE, OR HAD PREVIOUSLY CONFIRMED AND WOULD NO LONGER LIKE TO BE PART OF THIS GROUP BUY, PLEASE CONTACT ME ASAP

I will in all likelyhood, either tonight or tommorrow, send out a mass e-mail to those above to re-confirm purchases :) And remember, payment is due UP FRONT.

pinned!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

awesome!!! just one mo!!

Thanks for the update squeak!!

i'm talkin with a guy that says he's in. He just has to sign online and contact squeak.

:woot:

So if it is happening, then I need to shop for an amp! Yippie...

I already built a box, and may throw another sub in there for the meantime...a 10" POS outta do it, and certainly highlight the 12 when it arrives.

Getting anxious.

there seems to be about 5 people in limbo, which could translate into about 7 subs..

there seems to be about 5 people in limbo, which could translate into about 7 subs..

I must say that I am new to this stuff. I had a JL Audio stealthbox taken from my truck. 10". It was powered by the Alpine MRV-500 and it never hit like I wanted. The sound was great, just not much punch.

So I do not know if it was the sub, or the amp.

With these, I know that the Amp will not like running to 1 ohm, or at least that is the consensus. This is why I am on the fence. The Alpine will likely go into the wife's car, with a home made box, and for that reason the D2 may not be the best choice.

The D2 will go into my truck in a home made box (sealed) that I am most likely going to run with a Hifonics BX1500D, which can be had online for $200. I am hoping for JLW7 quality and quantity sound from this setup...

-Crash

Also, as I said, e-mails will be going out to those confirmed to be sure they are still in. If anyone fails to respond or changes their mind, obviously they'll have to be taken off the list and their confirmation dropped.

I must say that I am new to this stuff. I had a JL Audio stealthbox taken from my truck. 10". It was powered by the Alpine MRV-500 and it never hit like I wanted. The sound was great, just not much punch.

So I do not know if it was the sub, or the amp.

With these, I know that the Amp will not like running to 1 ohm, or at least that is the consensus. This is why I am on the fence. The Alpine will likely go into the wife's car, with a home made box, and for that reason the D2 may not be the best choice.

The D2 will go into my truck in a home made box (sealed) that I am most likely going to run with a Hifonics BX1500D, which can be had online for $200. I am hoping for JLW7 quality and quantity sound from this setup...

-Crash

you could always look at a 4 ohm mono amp, I have been scared away from Hi-Fonics of recent, I think eric77 is running one to his, but he has been fine so far,

but in anycase, you don't need a claimed 1500 watts going to a single RL-p D2, you can get plenty out of it with much less wattage, causeing lower strain on your electrical system and less current needed, heck an Orion 6002 would push that sub fine, there are tons of amps out there that will do 4 ohm mono from 350 - 1200 watts,

I just feel that people think they need to drive the sub to its limits all the time, and as we have found out on here the Sound Splinter RL-p does not need to be driven to its limits, mrray is running one with 750 watts and it is kicking butt in his wifes car, just food for thought, :huh:

glad your getting one, cause I am too

:woot:

Updated again :P

:woot: scoot we hit the magic 15, I save we give it just a couple mroe days than BLAMO, lets hit it

:domoslay:

Updated again :P

:woot: scoot we hit the magic 15, I save we give it just a couple mroe days than BLAMO, lets hit it

:domoslay:

Yup. I figured give it 2 or 3 days for me to receive confirmation e-mails back, and then keep it open for another 2 or 3 days to let any last stragglers make it in.

But I didn't want to limit the timeframe quite yet incase any of the original confirmations backed out.......

Denim & crashmw, I need your e-mail address!!

Or, better yet; if you two see this, e-mail me at squeak9798@hotmail.com with this information:

1) Your SSA or CA.com username

2) Your full real name

3) Your shipping address

4) Your confirmed purchase quantity

5) If you presently have the money on hand, and how you would prefer to make payment (Money Order, Paypal, etc).

E-mail has been sent!! Other than Denim & crashmw, if you did not receive an e-mail please let me know ASAP!!

I did not get an email from you yet, but I just sent you the info that you asked for ;)

hey squeak or mike,

will i get a tracking number when the sub is shipped? because i'm currently in the process of moving and would need to intercept the package at my new house. thanks.

How will we be paying for these? Can I use a credit card online? Let me know, that will have a pretty big impact on wether I can jump in on this or not. THanks.

How will we be paying for these?  Can I use a credit card online?  Let me know, that will have a pretty big impact on wether I can jump in on this or not.  THanks.

Last I checked, Soundsplinter does accept paypal which allows you to use a credit card (that's how I paid for my sub).

hey squeak or mike,

will i get a tracking number when the sub is shipped?  because i'm currently in the process of moving and would need to intercept the package at my new house.  thanks.

I'll have to check with Mike for sure, but I do not believe that getting a tracking number to you would be out of the question.

Ok, so far I've heard back from

• Denim - 1
  • finebar4 - 1
  • arodgers (aka whiplash) - 1
  • EFFENDI - 2
  • Allenzo - 1
  • apt - 1
  • flakko - 1
  • skmfkr - 1
  • crashmw - 1
  • itzme218 -1
  • XtrmAudioCncpts - 1
  • Brian - 2

EDIT: This list will be updated as e-mails are received.

Updated e-mail confirmations again :)

How will we be paying for these?  Can I use a credit card online?  Let me know, that will have a pretty big impact on wether I can jump in on this or not.  THanks.

98% sure he accepts paypal...

so buy one already!! :lol2:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: