Impious

Current Group Buy Count

kevin...sweet step up there bro!! i can't wait to see ur rl-p in that box mang!!

mike...u oughta send his first..lol....he's as good of a guy to deal with as u are!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I just know the agony of paypal fees myself, thats just more out of Mikes pocket. :madsign: Happy to get a great driver at a great price :rolleyes: , and if I can help out just a little, hey, just doin my thang. :slayer::slayer::slayer::slayer:

Squeak, you can add my name to your list. I just sent my info in and will mail out my check tomorrow morning.

Well, I already sent my info to Mike :) If you're info shows up, I'll be sure to pass it along. But you can go ahead and get a hold of Mike directly aswell :fart:

I will send payment by the end of next week.

as soon as I am able to put a check in an envelope and a stamp on it, my loot will be on the way

double :woot:

Spoke with the builders today and these are still scheduled to ship during the week of May 23rd... but having the money in-hand and lined up quickly would be much appreciated! :hyper:

my check left first thing this morning with a little extra in there

:phatyo:

we have the nifty little Pintney Bowes machine here at work, sifted through the truck for $.37

Ive been away for a bit and havent had much access to a PC but I come back and see all hell broke loose on the group buy thread! I was down for 2 12"s for the $199 each... am I still good? I can get payment out asap... Ill shoot a PM out to you squeak.

Ive been away for a bit and havent had much access to a PC but I come back and see all hell broke loose on the group buy thread!  I was down for 2 12"s for the $199 each... am I still good?  I can get payment out asap...  Ill shoot a PM out to you squeak.

u might try mike directly....

mike @soundsplinter.com

i think he's doing them now (post GB) for $209 till the 15th....

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I sent Mike an email. Damn, didnt realize price went up... Im pushing tight to get it done with what I figured from before. I guess thats what I get for not following the thread close enough... :(

I sent Mike an email.  Damn, didnt realize price went up...  Im pushing tight to get it done with what I figured from before.  I guess thats what I get for not following the thread close enough... :(

well, lol...

but mike's pretty kewl..i'm sure u'll get it worked out..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Im down for 2! Mike hooked me up and Ill have a check going out asap. Gotta love a company where I can email them late night on a friday and get a response so fast! Mike & SS are awesome!

Im down for 2!  Mike hooked me up and Ill have a check going out asap.  Gotta love a company where I can email them late night on a friday and get a response so fast!  Mike & SS are awesome!

x3 ss has the best customer service ive experienced so far!

There, Sub paid for. Even though its the first peice to my first system, and I have a long way till I can use it. Im happy as hell. Thanks for the service Mike. Made dropping the $350 (cdn ;) ) alot easier with the customer service I recieved.

Mike, i got my friend to buy 2 of them, he will email you asap.

Yep I've been gettin' a few emails here and there from the stragglers - thanks for keepin' the word rollin' out guys :)

chinny, make sure your friend specifically mentions your name when s/he places their order, so that I can make sure to offer you a $10 referral credit on any future purchases you may make ;)

Thanks for the quick payments everyone! thumbup.gif

yeah, i think he stated my name, just make sure you have two 2 ohm dvc's drivers for him since hes a good guy. And its not the future purchase i "may" make , its the one i will make, and it wont be one, it will be a couple.

Keep up the good work mike, we all really appriciate it.

Im down for 2!  Mike hooked me up and Ill have a check going out asap.  Gotta love a company where I can email them late night on a friday and get a response so fast!  Mike & SS are awesome!

:lol2: told ya!! :woot:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: