Sign in to follow this  
lilwhteranger

dc 10" lv.3 questions

i was checkin out these subs and saw that the 10" DC lv.3. Whats it go for? and will it work pretty good in a long wedge shaped box w/ 3/4" mdf at .78 cu. ft in a sealed box? 600/1200 seams to be wat i need. i figured i can only get one cuz im limited on space and wanted a good sized box for a good output. whats the excusion like? thanks.

I have the level 3 12's and they take 600 rms each like a champ. Right from their website

Suggested Sealed

go ported brotha!..you will love it ported!..and the price if i remember right..o think there around $150 some...just hit up rusty..im sure he will give you a nice price!

I have the level 3 12's and they take 600 rms each like a champ. Right from their website

Suggested Sealed

awsome. they sound like awsome subs. well this seams like a stupid question (considering the thread im in) ive been trying 2 decide between a 10"fi ssd or a 10" dc lv.3, and right now it looks like dc. is there a noticeable dofference in sound and performance if its in a sealed box? i'll hit rusty up and get a price. thanks

besides the level 3's being cheaper, both solid subs but the level 3 is a sub geared toward overal being loud and sounding good, i dont have any experience witht he ssd or with sealed enclosures, just port the 10's, theyll sound just as good if not better and loud!

i dont have alot of room. would it matter if i made a wedge shaped box and put sum of those plastic port holes in em?

those would work, if your stuck on box designs, theres a few people that can build you one maybe for free, or even for like $10. I know a few, let me know!

really. im gonna make a new enclosure. all fiberglass and it will be ported.