pancho26

xcon v.s fibtl

i dont see very many videos on the xcon,i know they are fairly new speakers.does anyone know the differwnce in spl and LOUD SOUND QUALITY between the two?whats your choice?

1) Videos are useless and can show you NOTHING

2) Don't ever type loud sound quality again and in particular never yell it. You don't know at all what it means.

3) Stop with the stupid threads. If you want to discuss the differences of the drivers fine, but make sure to put them in context and to not use terminology as the technique for context. Describe your needs and goals and be specific.

4) Lastly, before you make another thread read all the links in my signature.

its kindof hard to compare two sub with totally different directions of design

i tottaly understand that answer lets say as far as giving them each 2000 watts what would hit harder

READ other threads first. You are comparing a SQ oriented driver to a SPL oriented driver so which do you think will be louder. Id recommend against sending an X-con 2kw anyways the gain will be negligible and its not worth killing it. If you still dont understand yes a Fi BTL will be louder but will even sound that good doing it not likely. The x-con gets loud but sounds amazing doing it. hopefully next time you'll read a little first but i hope this helps.

i tottaly understand that answer lets say as far as giving them each 2000 watts what would hit harder

hmmm ssa member ok now i see why so rude look i dont know as much as you.sorry i dont sleed and eat car audio but i do have the money to buy it.and also i thought this forum was to learn.and also i aint asking to shwow me piece by piece how woofers are built i just wanna know what hits harder .sorry if it makes you that mad just dont read it.....

hmmm ssa member ok now i see why so rude look i dont know as much as you.sorry i dont sleed and eat car audio but i do have the money to buy it.and also i thought this forum was to learn.and also i aint asking to shwow me piece by piece how woofers are built i just wanna know what hits harder .sorry if it makes you that mad just dont read it.....

thanks memphis..i am clueless with caraudio thats why i ask ....

:banhim:

for what reason..look i custom paint cars for a living,just for a example if i asked you to tell me something about paint codes and how to mix them you would be clueless but i would expect that its not what you do so you can ask whatever you like theres no dumb question.thats how i feel about car audio i dont know anything thats why i ask

for what reason..look i custom paint cars for a living,just for a example if i asked you to tell me something about paint codes and how to mix them you would be clueless but i would expect that its not what you do so you can ask whatever you like theres no dumb question.thats how i feel about car audio i dont know anything thats why i ask

Actually I have attempted to paint before, I wasn't great but I think with some practice I could be. I am sorry that you pissed me off before, but when you get into an argument with someone when they are trying to help you? Thats just dumb. I'm not trying to start anything just apologising. But I would appreciate it if you didn't make fun of my car or my audio setup...

Actually I have attempted to paint before, I wasn't great but I think with some practice I could be. I am sorry that you pissed me off before, but when you get into an argument with someone when they are trying to help you? Thats just dumb. I'm not trying to start anything just apologising. But I would appreciate it if you didn't make fun of my car or my audio setup...

look you came at me and when did i talk about your setup.it was the adrian guy who was annoyed by my question but its not just me a guy asked about what deck would be best and adrian jumped down his throat.i guess to adrian best means what uses better parts,plastic,and lighting geee the guy just wanted to know whats better for his 500 dollars!!!!!!!!!!

i dont see very many videos on the xcon,i know they are fairly new speakers.does anyone know the differwnce in spl and LOUD SOUND QUALITY between the two?whats your choice?

the Xcons sound much better musically at high volume levels than the BTL's (by a long shot)

it's hard to say the BTL's will burp louder...the specs say so but the in car performance

speaks differently

personally I would take the SQ of the Xcon

the Xcons sound much better musically at high volume levels than the BTL's (by a long shot)

it's hard to say the BTL's will burp louder...the specs say so but the in car performance

speaks differently

personally I would take the SQ of the Xcon

thanks so much thumper and man thats a hell of a system after seeing your build i have just got so intrested in this stuff....

Since you love creating these threads so much, why don't you go ahead right now and create another thread about the Incriminator Audio Death Penalty, another about the RE Audio XXX, another about the Audioque HDC3, another about the Mach5 SPL, another about the DC Sounds lvl4, another about the MTX Jackhammer..........

You've already crossed the Xcon, BTL, and Nightshade off the list, as well as basically every mono amp that Sundown makes or is in the process of making.

Since you love creating these threads so much, why don't you go ahead right now and create another thread about the Incriminator Audio Death Penalty, another about the RE Audio XXX, another about the Audioque HDC3, another about the Mach5 SPL, another about the DC Sounds lvl4, another about the MTX Jackhammer..........

You've already crossed the Xcon, BTL, and Nightshade off the list, as well as basically every mono amp that Sundown makes or is in the process of making.

:bigclap: Phoenix27, i find your attitude a little offensive.

Going to lock this topic as it is not going well or adding anything of positive nature to the site. To the OP, I highly suggest you figure out your install goals in detail first, then learn more about the two drivers you are asking about.