Sign in to follow this  
mitchell947

Sundown 1200SAE

I was wondering if going from a Us xt2000 to the sundown 1200 would be worth the change. I found a sundown 1200 but would it be a big difference from the Us I already have installed. I want to upgrade to the Sundown 1500 but I am gonna hold off little longer on that. My sub is a Loaded Fi BL 15 in 4 cuft ported box tuned to 32hz. Thanks

Mitchell Fuller

i would wait. i have a Fi 15' loaded, and im upgrading from a memphis to sundown 1500D soon......and from what ive seen sundown do, its definitely worth the wait.the Fi can be alot louder with the 1500 so thats what i say. cause theres no point in getting a 1200 even if u think u want the 1500. get what i mean?

i would wait. i have a Fi 15' loaded, and im upgrading from a memphis to sundown 1500D soon......and from what ive seen sundown do, its definitely worth the wait.the Fi can be alot louder with the 1500 so thats what i say. cause theres no point in getting a 1200 even if u think u want the 1500. get what i mean?

I would also recommend that you wait and buy a 1500, they are fantastic amps and are rock solid. The 1200 is discontinued as well. Go with the 1500...

Sign in to follow this