CrazyKenKid

XS Power Side mount Posts

Hey guys I had some fast questions for anyone with knowledge.

first of all i want to buy a powermaster d3100 and a d5100 from www.soundsolutionsaudio.com

What I am looking for is the side mount posts for the d5100 battery. I didn't see them on the website so i thought i would just give them a call and ask if they have them availbe. But they don't have a number listed, and i already left another e-mail about something else and I haven't heard back from them yet, so needless to say i would like to get a phone number so i could call them.

my question is does anyone have this phone number so I can give them a call?

Kenneth

first of all i want to buy a powermaster d3100 and a d5100 from www.soundsolutionsaudio.com

What I am looking for is the side mount posts for the d5100 battery. I didn't see them on the website so i thought i would just give them a call and ask if they have them availbe. But they don't have a number listed, and i already left another e-mail about something else and I haven't heard back from them yet, so needless to say i would like to get a phone number so i could call them.

Kenneth

Are you talking about the I-bar? If so its right here -

http://www.4xspower.com/accessories.html

o they are called i-bars! thanks! i didn't notice SSA selling them i guess knowing the actual name would help! thankyou

Kenneth

Are you talking about the I-bar? If so its right here -

http://www.4xspower.com/accessories.html

We can get pretty much everything PowerMaster makes, just need to know exactly which item or item number you are referring to so we can find out if it is in stock.

We can get pretty much everything PowerMaster makes, just need to know exactly which item or item number you are referring to so we can find out if it is in stock.

thankyou! i will be intouch with you then via p/m!! or watever works for you!

thanks again!

first of all i want to buy a powermaster d3100 and a d5100

I'm using a d3400 and d5100. It's a great combo and ibar add is is really versatile.

I jsut got off the phone with a women from XS power and the idem number for the side mount ibars for the d5100 is part number: 551

the number is 888-497-7693

http://4xspower.com/caraudio.html

just incase someone else would happen to need some info!!

thanks everyone for your input!!