1200 bandit

T3 Audio

Don't send your T3 sub to T3 audio to be repaired , because Johnathan Demuth will just keep it. He will stop answering your e-mails an phone calls. He said SEND IT BACK I'LL FIX IT, yeah ok. You know it funny that eveyday on Facebook he post something but can't answer my e-mails or phone calls. $600.00 out the door time to call Sundown and get a good subwoofer an good company.

Something sounds fishy with that.

:fing23::fing23: Time for a beat down.... :fing23::fing23:

He e-mailed me when he got the sub and said ( we will recone it ), but it don't take 173 days to do. Sundown did a recone for me in one week and that subwoofer wasn't a sundown subwoofer.

He e-mailed me when he got the sub and said ( we will recone it ), but it don't take 173 days to do. Sundown did a recone for me in one week and that subwoofer wasn't a sundown subwoofer.

Wow that's just messed up!!

I love the Sundown CS

go to **** and post this thats where johnathan hangs out

Thanks I will do that, and he is on my FRIEND LIST on facebook, and he added me. Is that funny are what?

Saddly this is not the first time this has happened. :(

sorry to hear about that, but maybe you learned something from this?

why waste all those shipping charges and possible labor charges from the reconer when you can spend 2lbs worth of shipping charges 1 way and the price of the kit itself, then recone it yourself.

Edited by Earsplitter

i got 4 of the t3 12'' subs i will just call them junk thay will never get any more money from me---thay dont no what -cs- is---junk just junk stay away from junk

...thay dont no what -cs- is---junk just junk stay away from junk...

what the fvck did you just say?

and after reading that CA.com thread.. wow demuth is truely a piece of shit, a liar, a scam artist, and a b!tch to top it off.

mind posting his facebook :D

Sorry to hear this. I'll see if I can get in touch with him on this.

Mr. Sizer.

There are many flaws in your claims.....

Lets start at the beginning, shall we?

You buy woofer.... at discount price because you claim to be a retail location and to carry T3 products (nowhere near $600)... and blow it up by running way more power than it is intended for....in a spl use.

I get a phone call.... Even though we don't warranty abuse with burnt down coils and destroyed cones that look like someone used the woofer for pitching softball practice.... I SEND YOU a new woofer, without you sending the old woofer back.... which took a month to get back from you. (and I didn't even slam you publically....wow...lol)

Then you blow up the second woofer, and send it back with out an RA # or phone call to let us know of the return woofer....to a location we are not even at...HAHAHA (not 170 days ago lmao), which happens to be during our relocation period. Now since you have an error on your part it constitutes an emergency on my part to take care of you again.

Is this how this works?

Let me tell you publically how this works now.....

First, you contact me as you would contact any other company....BY EMAIL OR PHONE. (Not by Myspace, facebook, homer pigeon or bat signal)

With this being said, the first phone call I have received came in Saturday....( Who the heck is open on saturdays???)

Secondly, I will now issue you an RA# like you should have done in the first place.

Thirdly, the woofer will cost you $150 to recone. This will include the new 2009 basket and new parts. (no extra charge for newer parts) This charge is because of the extreme use and abuse that you subject you woofers to.

Fourth, Once repaired, it will ship back to you at your cost now. (you have been informed as to the situation with our relocation)

Fifth, I am sure your post on the web will give insight to other manufacturers who help you out....as to how you operate if there is a slight error or problem that occurs..... even on your part.....

Best of luck.... Contact me through the proper channels so we can help you better.

I am no longer a forum dweller.....so you will need to respond to me where I actually read messages.

Not to places where my friends have to inform me to "go look there".

Edited by MR.T3

ouch...

Mr. Sizer.

There are many flaws in your claims.....

Lets start at the beginning, shall we?

You buy woofer.... at discount price because you claim to be a retail location and to carry T3 products (nowhere near $600)... and blow it up by running way more power than it is intended for....in a spl use.

I get a phone call.... Even though we don't warranty abuse with burnt down coils and destroyed cones that look like someone used the woofer for pitching softball practice.... I SEND YOU a new woofer, without you sending the old woofer back.... which took a month to get back from you. (and I didn't even slam you publically....wow...lol)

Then you blow up the second woofer, and send it back with out an RA # or phone call to let us know of the return woofer....to a location we are not even at...HAHAHA (not 170 days ago lmao), which happens to be during our relocation period. Now since you have an error on your part it constitutes an emergency on my part to take care of you again.

Is this how this works?

Let me tell you publically how this works now.....

First, you contact me as you would contact any other company....BY EMAIL OR PHONE. (Not by Myspace, facebook, homer pigeon or bat signal)

With this being said, the first phone call I have received came in Saturday....( Who the heck is open on saturdays???)

Secondly, I will now issue you an RA# like you should have done in the first place.

Thirdly, the woofer will cost you $150 to recone. This will include the new 2009 basket and new parts. (no extra charge for newer parts) This charge is because of the extreme use and abuse that you subject you woofers to.

Fourth, Once repaired, it will ship back to you at your cost now. (you have been informed as to the situation with our relocation)

Fifth, I am sure your post on the web will give insight to other manufacturers who help you out....as to how you operate if there is a slight error or problem that occurs..... even on your part.....

Best of luck.... Contact me through the proper channels so we can help you better.

I am no longer a forum dweller.....so you will need to respond to me where I actually read messages.

Not to places where my friends have to inform me to "go look there".

Before I reply to this I will call you an e-mail you tomorrow.

OMG hahahahha Has me rolling!!

this was developing almost as good as an alt. company on SMD's a few weeks ago.

Wail one minute guys, my reply is coming. This is why I saved all my e-mails to T3 audio, it's going to get good now. I posted here but never e-mailed or called him.... how does that sound. Let me do this and a will tell you how it went. P.S. I have never lied on this or any forums has he ,I did know?

Edited by loud by design

OMG hahahahha Has me rolling!!

Man it's funny an going to get real funny.

Thanks for the help.