nauc

using ss subs, how many dbs have you hit

If i can remember right, he went against some xplods and he smoked them by a good 10db, i think he did around 140's or 145's

145.1 dB

single rl-p 15, low tuned box off well less than 900w due to a dying elec w/ a/c on :doh

I'll soon be getting mine metered at a local competition on May 21st. I only have a 2.8ft^3 sealed enclosure at the moment, but I'm planning on building a box to SS specs. If anyone has box plans for 34hz, 4.0ft^3 with at least 40in^2 port area hit me up. Cant wait to blow the locals away, only competition may be them L7s. 500$ grand prize = me 2 more rl-p 12s:) ill be sure to hit this forum up as soon as I get it metered.

ishboo, your subs are the sexies!!!!!!!!!

if you win that prize and add a second viper and pair of RL-ps, :blink:

I'll soon be getting mine metered at a local competition on May 21st. I only have a 2.8ft^3 sealed enclosure at the moment, but I'm planning on building a box to SS specs. If anyone has box plans for 34hz, 4.0ft^3 with at least 40in^2 port area hit me up. Cant wait to blow the locals away, only competition may be them L7s. 500$ grand prize = me 2 more rl-p 12s:) ill be sure to hit this forum up as soon as I get it metered.

where's that comp at? i might have to roll down there. i've been wanting to get this new box metered. and for 2 me and you will kick rrybodys @ss!!

It's in St.Charles MO, It is at a church and is sponsered by a few companies, including custom sounds and wickedstickers. Dunno if registration is still up, ended the 6th. But they better have a good mic there.

I also just deisgned my box, I plan on building it next weekend :)

It's in St.Charles MO, It is at a church and is sponsered by a few companies, including custom sounds and wickedstickers. Dunno if registration is still up, ended the 6th. But they better have a good mic there.

the 21st eh?? hmmmm...st charles isn't too far away from cape giardeau is it??

and jelly..u in st louis?? damn boy...we gotta get together..i'm just over 2hrs south of ur ass...lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

and jelly..u in st louis?? damn boy...we gotta get together..i'm just over 2hrs south of ur ass...lol...

maybe about 3hrs...i live in alton...everyone knows where stl is, its easier :D

ya i'm gonna call around tommorow and see whats up, cause i'd love to go to a show, and meet you guys.

maybe about 3hrs...i live in alton...everyone knows where stl is, its easier :D

ya i'm gonna call around tommorow and see whats up, cause i'd love to go to a show, and meet you guys.

sweet!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

sweet!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

hey i talked to a couple people and they all told me that you could enter the day of the show. so as soon as i get an adress i'll mail it to you. and you can meet us up there.

im goign to try and break jelly's score. 155 here i come!!

idk, mike said he recommened 3.8ft^3 for thr 2 15's sealed, since i will be hitting 1000rms to each, but with impedance rise i should be in the lower 800's, idk i wanna get it metered when i get them.

I know it's a stupid questiion, but i've never been in a competition and i know 151's and 155's must be loud just by the reactions those #'s are, but how loud is that really? it sounds like you couldnt even sit in the car (which is a good thing! haha)

and has anyone been rated with the 2 12's?

well I was planning on going to that local comp, but my amp just blew early this week, and a 4 week wait for a fix. Unless someone could loan me an amp for the comp, thats the only way I'd be getting metered or going to it. :(