nauc

using ss subs, how many dbs have you hit

well I was planning on going to that local comp, but my amp just blew early this week, and a 4 week wait for a fix. Unless someone could loan me an amp for the comp, thats the only way I'd be getting metered or going to it. :(

Just buy one from BB or w/e and then return it when your done :D

something i use to do back when i went to girl's 15's, i went to an expensive sotore, bought a suite and shoes, and return it after.

well I was planning on going to that local comp, but my amp just blew early this week, and a 4 week wait for a fix. Unless someone could loan me an amp for the comp, thats the only way I'd be getting metered or going to it. :(

I gotta say again your subs look extra sexy in your avatar, but can I ask who you got your amp through that it will take a month to fix?

i have a 1 year warranty on it. I have to send it in, they gotta check it, then send it out to get it fixed. It will take about 4 weeks he says.

damn that would suck

yea it does suck, i miss out on my first comp where I could have had my windows tinted for free from a sponsor that had I had already talked to about it, I miss out on building my new box which would have HIT. And I have to suffer for a month with no bass, if the guy even gets it fixed, he could screw me over totally and never send it back, and my left front speaker blew a few weeks ago. Rollin with no music is really a bummer.

dude sell it and get one for $200 off ikesound

sell it broken? I couldn't do that, I'm not like that. I'm Just going to get it fixed and wait. Maybe I'll have enough money to build my box during this wait. I'm pretty much in debt at the time, and can't afford to buy a new amp.

No no, sell it and say its broken, plenty of people will buy it from you and fix it themselves.

jelly, where's the addy for the comp?

ISH..u should go anyway..i might just have a one ohm stable amp u can borrow for a bit..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

when he says 1ohm stable amp he means his power plant that will blow your subs to bits, dont trust him! :P

jk

whaaa????

his ubs will handle 1250 each for burps easily...and probably won't see that with impedence rise...

i ran my rl-p off this amp at both 1200 and 2500 wrms...it did fine with 1200..but didn't like the 2500 at all..lol..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

i was kidding lol :(

hmm, well if you could lend me the amp, I gotta build my box like, as soon as I can. I was so bummed out I didn't build it this weekend. If you are positive you can lend me the amp for the comp send me an email IshbOO@gmail.com or hit me on AIM Corey085 .

Also all I got at the time is 4g power wire installed. if that would be a problem?

You can borrow my 4000D

Except its not 1ohm stable :P

jelly..u got pm back..

ISH...i've got to find out if i can borrow another amp again..hehe..but i'll know for sure by tuesday..and u'll need a second run of 4 guage to use it...it has dual 4 gauge inputs..

chinny..i know, it's ok...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

:ready2go::ready2go::ready2go:

:ready2go::ready2go::ready2go:

waaaaaa.....

:ready2go::ready2go: a few of those...

:fing23::fing23: :fing23: a few more of these....

:fryingpan::fryingpan: a couple of those...

:gheychase: one of these for good measure..

u'll be doing this... :faintthud::loser:

hehe

:domoslay::rocking::rockwoot:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

rofl, having fun there aint ya

hehe..i think it's the fumes...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaa :slayer: