I installed this dark skin as a temp. dark skin for all you who need it. I'll remove this and install a better one when it become available.

This is literally the only dark skin made so far that is available for download, so this is all we get so far. More are coming soon.

here's a screenshot.

index.php?appcomponent=downloads&module=display&section=ss&full=1&id=2348

any way going back to the old skin ?

any way going back to the old skin ?

Not compatible with the new software. Don't worry, there will be plenty of new skins on the way. This software is spanking new so the tweaks are just starting be released.

My eyes thank you Mark :)

My eyes thank you Mark :)

No worries. This skin won't last long though, I hate it lols. Better skins will be out soon.

wow,i dont like this format at all....oh well, it doesnt matter what i say

Ahhh. Alot better on the eyes :)

I think I like the IP.Board Default better.

I think I like the IP.Board Default better.

I completely agree. The dark looks horrible IMO. can't wait for some new skins to hit the download section.

i LOVED the blue and black of the old system. hopefully there will be one similar in the new one!

P.S. there's no way of telling where the quotes end on this skin. will all of them be like that?

Edited by casedawg350

lol i actually liked the most recent skin prior to this update other then the fact of the crazy ass corner of death

black chome is fine for now

lol i actually liked the most recent skin prior to this update other then the fact of the crazy ass corner of death

that skin will get updated in the next week or so to work with the new updated software. this is just temporary for now.

It's funny, on the front page of the forum on the right side it says "Lastest Discussions." Did a non-native english speaking person write that? Haha.

Is it possible to scale down the skin a little in terms of size? As it is, there are horizontal scroll bars because the page is too wide for the screen. That's kinda annoying. There's also a problem with text in quotes being white, the same color as the quote background, and thus unreadable. But if these are just temporary things I understand.

This'll sure take some getting used to. Everything seems bigger.

Lmao, tell me about it.

It's funny, on the front page of the forum on the right side it says "Lastest Discussions." Did a non-native english speaking person write that? Haha.

Is it possible to scale down the skin a little in terms of size? As it is, there are horizontal scroll bars because the page is too wide for the screen. That's kinda annoying. There's also a problem with text in quotes being white, the same color as the quote background, and thus unreadable. But if these are just temporary things I understand.

We cannot adjust the sizing of the forum. The other bugs have everything to do with the dark skin being brand new and having some bugs in it. Mark only installed it to keep people happy for the time being until we have a new custom skin made and installed.

wow,i dont like this format at all....oh well, it doesnt matter what i say

me neither. will take some getting used to. i like the black chrome version at least. besides the quote thing being same color as the backround lol

also pics wouldnt show in the default skin. the screenshot of this skin in the first post didnt show either. i switched to this skin and the pic showed up.

I DO NOT like this skin, the most annoying thing is how when you click on a topic if jumps to the last post, I want to read the whole thing so I know what is going on. I will take that crazy shopping cart corner over this any day.

We cannot adjust the sizing of the forum. The other bugs have everything to do with the dark skin being brand new and having some bugs in it. Mark only installed it to keep people happy for the time being until we have a new custom skin made and installed.

Hmm, it must just be my monitor settings at work, as my home monitor does not have the problem with the sizing. It all fits on one screen.

oh as a bonus i liek the new topic notifications... says the thread title in the subject line. awesome!!!

I DO NOT like this skin, the most annoying thing is how when you click on a topic if jumps to the last post, I want to read the whole thing so I know what is going on. I will take that crazy shopping cart corner over this any day.

As I said before a few times, this software is BRAND NEW, and as soon as a quality new skin is available we will install it. It is far more important to upgrade asap then wait until a new skin was ready. As for taking you to the last post, make sure you are clicking on the topic name, not the "go to latest post" button to the left of the topic title.

Hmm, it must just be my monitor settings at work, as my home monitor does not have the problem with the sizing. It all fits on one screen.

Length did change, as the sections are taller. But width should not be all that much different, yes there is the right side tabs and info, but sections were thinned. It is really is a major bother for a number of people I will see if there is anything on the Invision site.

I just switched back to the white. It'll work.

That one looks real good.