looks nice. as long as it says SSA on it somewhere that's good enough for me

This is just what it looks like "out of the box". Still awaiting the download code on this, we just bought it. It just might make it as the board default to match the new front page. :)

That one looks real good.

Thanks, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

:) :) :)

lovin it!!!!

Thanks man, http://www.ipbforumskins.com/ this place makes one hell of a skin, all I did was put a nice looking logo on it :)

Glad you like. It's hard to find good looking skins IMO, there's "alot" of other IPB boards that look like hell out there, glad we're not one of them.

lovin it!!!!

Thanks man, http://www.ipbforumskins.com/ this place makes one hell of a skin, all I did was put a nice looking logo on it :)

Glad you like. It's hard to find good looking skins IMO, there's "alot" of other IPB boards that look like hell out there, glad we're not one of them.

yeah i just cant stand light background cause it strains my eyes to look at them, maybe we could get this one over at ca-f.com? lol

lovin it!!!!

yeah i just cant stand light background cause it strains my eyes to look at them, maybe we could get this one over at ca-f.com? lol

Can't do that, this is a one license skin. I'll get some new skins over there very soon :)

Lovin the new dark theme Mark! The blue and green contrast is perfect!

thanks tire. Just trying to keep our members happy. Did you check out the grey theme that was installed as well. very clean looking.

I like the darker skin, easier on the eyes. I am starting to get the hang of the new software too.

I like the darker skin, easier on the eyes. I am starting to get the hang of the new software too.

careful, you just might get to love this software :)

thanks tire. Just trying to keep our members happy. Did you check out the grey theme that was installed as well. very clean looking.

Yes, I did, but I love the dark, so I'm sticking to it.

careful, you just might get to love this software :)

As I explore it more it seems rather nice to have all of the added options. Hopefully some of my new masks will start arriving so that I can change my photo. :coolugh:

HELLS YEAH for the new dark skin. accent colors are awesome and easy on the eyes.

lovin it!!!!

Can't do that, this is a one license skin. I'll get some new skins over there very soon :)

oh ok, good cause the white ones hurtings my eyes

This new dark skin is well worth the money, Mark did a great job modding it for SSA. :)