thespoon25

2004 IS300 Lexus Setup

So decided id make a build log, ive got some pics of wiring it up and putting the box in and everything but dont know how to upload the pics on here? someone help me out so i can upload em!

I just use Tinypic. But if you're uploading more than one picture, use Photobucket, someone else might be able to provide you with a better site.

Make a photobucket account (www.photobucket.com) upload them there.

Copy the direct link of the photo once uploaded and on here click the insert image icon and paste the link into that box :)

Thanks guys! ill edit my first post tonight with lots of pictures in it. The pics of my amp are going to be my old PR.500 Memphis :bull: booooooooo. But pics of the 1500D will be up shortly after. So its nothing special, but try not to make fun, and enjoy!

Thanks guys! ill edit my first post tonight with lots of pictures in it. The pics of my amp are going to be my old PR.500 Memphis bull.gif booooooooo. But pics of the 1500D will be up shortly after. So its nothing special, but try not to make fun, and enjoy!

So what happened to the pics?mellow.gif Ive always loved these cars and want one in a few years. So naturally Id love to see some pics with an install.biggrin.gif

Ill try and get her to put them up tomorrow.

im really sorry, i have just been so busy and hvent even been on the forums in forever......i dont have photos of the new setup...i had a memphis in it but switched to an FI with a sundown amp and extra battery. i PROMISE i will get some pics of it before christmas. im not sure how to upload em on here so alans gonna have to help me :)