Juslivin

Michael Jackson =

Dead.

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived. A cardiologist at UCLA tells TMZ Jackson died of cardiac arrest.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

i posted this on another forum, and i'll say it here

jokes aside since the man is dead. might've been sketchy as of late but in his prime he was a huge voice in music. RIP.

like him or not, he was a big foundation in the music industry. he earned his respects. RIP

He made some good beats....

Personal life aside, he had some good beats...

I loved Michael, when he was Michael. When the "king of pop" shit came around, you knew he was whacked in the head.

RIP old friend.

just before i just got home, i had to detour because of something major happening around my neighborhood...

6 ambulances.. 3 fire trucks have blocked off the road and police are swarming... I do not know what's goin on but i think something fatal has happened by my house too.

this is nuts. he was a young guy really. strange. I wonder if foul play was involved?

this is nuts. he was a young guy really. strange. I wonder if foul play was involved?

Doubt it. He went from cardiac arrest to coma to death. Atleast thats what the news said.

Crazy stuff. Celebrities usually die in threes - it was Ed McMahon, Farah Fawcett and now Michael

Pedo or not he had some hella good tunes

K*Mart will now be offering little boys pants half off in his honor.

J

R.I.P. to The King Of Pop and to Farrah. Farrah was the hottest thing on T.V. when I was a kid in the 70's. Michael was just Bad.

i think they actually said that he was taking a bunch of prescription drugs, so it may have been an overdose. at least thats what some news show said tonight

R.I.P. Mike, we all loved your music. One of those people who will not be forgotten soon.

--Michael Jackson 1958-2009--

He exited stage left, just like Anna Nicole Smith. What a bummer. Next on e-bay ticket stubs for what would have been his last concerts in London. :)

Two weeks away from a $50 million dollar come back tour.

Based on what retailers are predicting, the amount of Michael Jackson merchandise will likely hit at least Elvis levels, if not higher...based on the fact that Amazon (and all of their affiliates) are completely sold out of every Michael Jackson/Jackson 5 CD less than 24 hours after his death, I think it might just happen....

My parents' generation's "Death of the Century" was Elvis, my generation's "Death of the Century" seems to be Michael Jackson...*sigh*

He exited stage left

just like most every good musical act, it seems...

Based on what retailers are predicting, the amount of Michael Jackson merchandise will likely hit at least Elvis levels, if not higher...based on the fact that Amazon (and all of their affiliates) are completely sold out of every Michael Jackson/Jackson 5 CD less than 24 hours after his death, I think it might just happen....

My parents' generation's "Death of the Century" was Elvis, my generation's "Death of the Century" seems to be Michael Jackson...*sigh*

So what does that mean if you were around for both?

give it some time, someone else might die

From Wikipedia:

In the hours following Jackson's death, his record sales increased dramatically. His album Thriller climbed to number one on the American iTunes music chart, while another eight have made it into the top 40.[180] In the UK, where Jackson would have performed in less than three weeks, his albums occupied 14 of the top 20 places on the Amazon.co.uk sales chart with Off The Wall topping the chart. Nine of his albums were featured on the American iTunes Top 10 chart, including Thriller, Bad, Dangerous, and three compilations. In the UK iTunes store on June 26, thirty-nine of Jackson's songs were in the Top 100 best selling songs list, in addition to four Jackson 5 songs. Eight of his albums took over the top ten downloaded albums and the top five video downloads were all Michael Jackson videos. Along with this he also entered into the top ten single downloads with "Man in the Mirror".

I got Thriller around here somewhere...

Means you're old as hell :P

give it some time, someone else might die

Pretty much....91 years left in this century :P

Make It 4 In A Weeks Time. Billy Mays Just Died.

Well....I'll Never Have To Listen To Him Yell At Me To Buy Oxiclean Or Kaboom Again. :D

it makes me sick to my stomach watching the hipocrits in the media

act all depressed after capitalizing on all the molestation accusations...

if there was even the smallest shread of evidence he would have spent

his last years in jail

he was the best at what he did before and after all the crap...no one

will ever top what he did for the music industry..I have been a fan of his

music since the mid 1970's..he has my respect

rest in peace MJ