ChrisToF

SSD louder than l7?

ive noticed that the SSD is quite cheaper than the L7 and it has higher RMS. im just wondering which would be louder if u were comparing a 10" L7 vs 10" SSD. and im guessing the SSD has better SQ.

ive noticed that the SSD is quite cheaper than the L7 and it has higher RMS. im just wondering which would be louder if u were comparing a 10" L7 vs 10" SSD. and im guessing the SSD has better SQ.

Installation is everything, but basically you guessed right :)

Installation is everything, but basically you guessed right :)

wat would be a great amp for 2 10" SSDs?

good, although i think thats rated at 14.4v (most) cars are like 13.4 while idling, sundowns are nice amps and are rated at 12v instead of 14.4 so you'll be getting some more watts at like 13v.

Im pretty sure im right, correct me if im wrong.

good, although i think thats rated at 14.4v (most) cars are like 13.4 while idling, sundowns are nice amps and are rated at 12v instead of 14.4 so you'll be getting some more watts at like 13v.

Im pretty sure im right, correct me if im wrong.

so ud prefer sundown over anything else?

yeah pretty much everyone on this forum would ;). They're little powerhouses. You could always go with a hifonics, they're nice amps and are usually over-rated but put out about 1xx less power, but i got a 1200 watt amp for 160 i believe 1200 watts rms at 1 ohm which isn't bad.

go to this forums market place thingy or go to sundowns website

well naw they are not really that expensive considering what you will pay for a kicker, rockford fostgate, cadence or jl audio. just my .02

i second that, when you get into car audio thats what you see lol, try hifonics or crunch theyre pretty good amps

so if i get the saz 1500 should i get a dual 1 ohm or a dual 2 ohm. and wat is BP power? i went to the tech forums and i didnt find anything about it

so if i get the saz 1500 should i get a dual 1 ohm or a dual 2 ohm. and wat is BP power? i went to the tech forums and i didnt find anything about it

For one SSD or two?

Edited by TRiPP3R

Get Two Dual 1 Ohm SSD's And A SAZ-1500D, And Since You Seem To Want Louder, And Will Probably Want It Ported, Get The Flatwind Coil And Just Get The BP Power For Higher Resale (Like You'll Ever Need Anything Else) And More Headroom. Because SAZ-1500D's Can Produce Around 1800 Watts RMS.

And I Think The SSD's Sticky Thread Is In "Fi Technical".

Edited by BigCProductions99

i love how the damn 1500 is $105 more than the 2000 lol

The 2000 is the presale price right now.

so if i decide to go with the 2 SSDs. would there be a big difference between getting 10"s or 12"s?

so if i decide to go with the 2 SSDs. would there be a big difference between getting 10"s or 12"s?

12"s would probably be much louder, depending on how you build the box, and they're only $10 more, so get 12"s.

Edited by TRiPP3R

Get Two Dual 1 Ohm SSD's And A SAZ-1500D, And Since You Seem To Want Louder, And Will Probably Want It Ported, Get The Flatwind Coil And Just Get The BP Power For Higher Resale (Like You'll Ever Need Anything Else) And More Headroom. Because SAZ-1500D's Can Produce Around 1800 Watts RMS.

And I Think The SSD's Sticky Thread Is In "Fi Technical".

so does bp power increase performance or anything?

it increases the durability of the woofer - like he said it increases the resale because if you run it hard it can take the power and doesn't damage the woofer

Edited by crazytexan

bp increases thermal handling. also, on the size, get what is going to fit in your car with the box that will be optimal for the subs. I'd get 10s to fit the optimal size box instead of getting 12s and only giving them a minimal sized box. However, if you can fit a box good for the 12s then go ahead and get them.