blimblam

09 corolla firewall

anyone knows where the hole in the firewall is? if so, will it fit 0 gauge cause i cant seem to find one...anyone knows something i dont?

there won't be a hole, there will be grommets.

There is ALWAYS the rubber boot WAY up underneath the driver floorboard.

Rubber boots need to be cut from both sides and is a Biotch to pass large cable through.

You can always go to lowes and purchase or special order Alflex\Southwire flexible conduit and run your power line through this underneath the car and up through the back.

If you cannot find a hole then MAKE ONE.

probably end up making one if i cant find one today/

If you cannot find a hole then MAKE ONE.

probably end up making one if i cant find one today/

I just drilled 2 holes in the floor of my truck under the back seat and ran the cables through them. I didn't use silicone or anything to seal it up because i used a drill bit that was just big enough to let the wire through and its pretty much sealed.

now since you've drilled a hole, regardless if it's sealed or not, you should always use silicone to prevent the metal from rusting.

Take a look on the passenger side (on the firewall). You will find some plastic or rubber "thing" that you will have to cut. Just make a little hole in it.It was not easy to do.

I have 0 ga power wire, and it was a pain to make it through that hole !!! Even with the hyper flex Stinger wire I had!

Good luck

Take a look on the passenger side (on the firewall). You will find some plastic or rubber "thing" that you will have to cut. Just make a little hole in it.It was not easy to do.

I have 0 ga power wire, and it was a pain to make it through that hole !!! Even with the hyper flex Stinger wire I had!

Good luck

i decided to drill on the driver side all the way up in the dash behind the fuse box.