dvlusn

How long

I order a 15" ssd on june 20 I just like to know the status of the order. I understand that you guys are so busy . just like to know if possible when i'm getting it

i dont know why i see so many of these topics.

if you knew in the first place you were getting a custom hand built sub with options of your choice and it took up to a month, would you still order one?

this isnt an off the shelf unit like all other comercial brands out there, these may take a little time.

please have a little more patience whith this. many of these threads could be avoided if the person would understand how this operation works, intead of posting a thread of why they dont have their product within two weeks

you will have your sub soon

one of my buddies ordered a Fi, and when he got it the terminals had come loose. so he sent it back. and within that day they had one shipped already. not bashing Fi, and have read they are hand made from NIck and Scott, but to me thats a little weird...

one of my buddies ordered a Fi, and when he got it the terminals had come loose. so he sent it back. and within that day they had one shipped already. not bashing Fi, and have read they are hand made from NIck and Scott, but to me thats a little weird...

maybe they just built the same one by chance and felt that your friend was a little more important so they sent it to him instead..idk could happen

My guess would be that they get orders in and make them in the order that they come. But, when they have a sub come back for something that was their fault, it seems to me that they would fix it and get it out as soon as possible. I wouldn't say it's weird as much as it's just good business.

BTW, I ordered my 12" SSD on a Monday night, got my order confirmation the next day, got a tracking number from UPS on Thursday (not actually shipped, just billing info. received) and the sub went out from them on Wednesday the next week. The website said 3-7 day build time, and it was 8 days, so just be patient. Did you get the tracking info from UPS yet? If you haven't, maybe the order didn't go through correctly, and you should contact them.

Edited by R_Mac_1

yeah I got my tracking # I order it friday night and I got the tracking # monday.