Sign in to follow this  
livinloud_zk

btl swap?

I was wondering how much it would cost and if it could be done. I want to turn my 18" btl into a twelve. Can I just buy a basket and recone or will the motor need tooling? thanks for any help.

I am pretty sure it can be done without re-tooling the motor, seeing as all of the BTL's appear to have the same one ;)

I was wondering how much it would cost and if it could be done. I want to turn my 18" btl into a twelve. Can I just buy a basket and recone or will the motor need tooling? thanks for any help.

yes you can get a new basket and recone, not too sure on prices though, emailing scott would be your best best. Or selling it and just buying a new 12 might be another way to go if you can find a buyer.

Edited by ScreamBloodyGorguts

how much would u want for it? i am looking for one right now, i would prefer to get a good box with it too if at all possible. name ur price, but shoot me an email...i hardly ever check these boards...thebiggmann12@yahoo.com

You can recone it to a 12", but by the time you buy the recone kit and basket, it is cheaper to sell yours for a loss and buy a new 12".

An 18" should go pretty fast on the forums.

brian

Sign in to follow this