Sign in to follow this  
tankht56

need a blowthrough design

hello i am requesting a design for a blowthrough. The hole for the connection to the cab hasn't been cutout yet. i have attached a photo of how my enclosure will be through the cab. i will be running 6 18" Fi SSDs stock. with about 6k watts. subs should be facing up but should also be covered. i want it to be low but loud. it wont be for burps just a loud ass daily driver

here are the dimensions 49 1/2" wheel weld to wheel weld

77" front to back of bed

19" height

87.jpg

98.jpg

blowthrough.png this is how i want the port to enter the cab

DSCN03240202.jpg

Edited by dodge ram 4 18 fissd

hate to be the one to tell you but you dont have room for 6 18s without using a topper. also the way that box is dessigned its going to act as a 6th order bandpass so your really not going to have room for 6 18s unless you choke the hell out of them and even then youd probably be better off with four because you could get them closer to their propper air space requirements. thatd save you money and the outcome would be preety close if not better. also is that a single cab truck?

yea its a single cab truck... the truck with the cutout in the pictures are just examples though... i dont have a box designed yet. the design is just an example of how i want the port entering the cab

yea its a single cab truck... the truck with the cutout in the pictures are just examples though... i dont have a box designed yet. the design is just an example of how i want the port entering the cab

o gotcha yea even a regular ported box is going to be rediculosly hard to get 6 18s in their recommended air space. and if you want to blowthru like tht your going to be using either a fourth order or 6th order. im also in the midle of doing a blowthru in which im using 4 incriminator dp 21s but just have to ge some funds up before I can finnish it. and I've actually done the bkowthru but used a topper and went thru the back window and even with the topper am having a very hard time coming up with the airspace I need. if I were u id either go with a topper or if you don't like that look use a box like the one you posted up but with 4 18s

Edit: Nevermind.

Edited by BigCProductions99