livinloud_zk

nightshade 12

Will the new nightshade 12 for sale at th SSA shop handle the SAZ-3000 daily?

Uh....................No.

That depends on if you get it upgraded by Jacob, and on how happy you get wit the volume and gain knob.

what would be acceptable rms for a nightshade 12" or 15" on a daily music system

They are rated 1500 RMS - running a 1500D per sub is the extent of warranty covered power.

alright thanks guys. jacob how much would the recone be to upgrade the nightshade to handle the 3000? I only want to run one twelve for now and have the 3000 already. If anyone has any other opinions other than a different amp let me know thanks.

alright thanks guys. jacob how much would the recone be to upgrade the nightshade to handle the 3000? I only want to run one twelve for now and have the 3000 already. If anyone has any other opinions other than a different amp let me know thanks.

You could get a d1, and run it at 2 ohms. Plus, if you decide to get another, you can run the 3kd at 1ohm, 1500rms per sub. :lol:

If you want to run all 3000 to the sub, it will blow. You can power the sub with that amp and never have any problems, but that's contingent on you being smart with the volume knob. Something gives me the feeling you'll want to push it hard, so I'd suggest buying something else.

I can stiffen up the spider by request - but you would probably be louder with the stock spider and 1500 watts.

We try not to build subs that just handle power... we like them to USE it ;)

I can stiffen up the spider by request - but you would probably be louder with the stock spider and 1500 watts.

What about a nightshade 12 with a sax2000d?

What about a nightshade 12 with a sax2000d?

If there was one maybe :D But a Nightshade on an SAZ-2000D would be okay, IF you know how to treat your equipment.