my finger

IMG_1149.jpg

fingers..

IMG_1150.jpg

and here's what i just did...

IMG_1151.jpg

IMG_1152.jpg

IMG_1153.jpg

This time just let them dry and be extra patient even if you think they are dry, I would be extra cautious and wait an extra day to let it cure as well so you wont have the same problem again. Good luck.

The re-rebuild looks good. Hope I never have to fuck with that.:)

Wow that looked pretty effed up. did you use the 5 min loctite the first time? thats what i use on all my recones and it dries rock solid in like 30 minutes. either way, better luck this time! :drink40:

The re-rebuild looks good. Hope I never have to fuck with that.:)

thanks and i hope you don't have to either. :drink40:

Wow that looked pretty effed up. did you use the 5 min loctite the first time? thats what i use on all my recones and it dries rock solid in like 30 minutes. either way, better luck this time! :drink40:

i think it was.. but if it wasn't it was the 10 minute one that's gray and black. this recone was done with the 5 minute one... oh and thanks. :drink40:

so after once again having the spider becoming unglued i re-epoxied it and let it dry for 5 days instead of the previous 3... and it's once again alive and in good health..

so back to that bass!

:partybanana:

this box is retired. it did me well but a i chance to buy a new and better box (used though) for cheap came up.

IMG_1187.jpg

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1190.jpg

IMG_1191.jpg

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

I like the Space Jams in the background :drink40: , pissed cause I missed out on them again. Have you installed the new box yet, if so any difference in sound? Whats the specs on the old box compared to the new one?

Good to see you are moving up to a double baffle.lol :P Does the new box have the same tuning?

I like the Space Jams in the background :drink40: , pissed cause I missed out on them again. Have you installed the new box yet, if so any difference in sound? Whats the specs on the old box compared to the new one?

thanks they were definitely hard to catch. but yes the new box is in and is about 2-3 db's louder with maybe 10 minutes of tuning :D

Good to see you are moving up to a double baffle.lol :P Does the new box have the same tuning?

yes it is :) but no the box is tuned higher but it still hits most lows.