mbarber25

MBarber25's Build Log

well the status finally chnaged to In Transit for my sub yesterday and has a scheduled delivery date of the 20th :)

as for the amp i'm still waiting for the email with the tracking info etc but that should be any day this week

so on monday or tuesday i'll have pics of the sub all hooked up.. and video also on either day

it'll only be powered by my 250/1 since i won't have the SAZ-2000D yet and still dont have my batteries anyways.. but it'll still knock haha :wacky:

as for the amp rack.. i started it and cut out the wood but ran into some problems... i snapped my bit (for wood drilling) when i tried drilling through metal :Doh: .. sooo that's on hold until i actually get the amp and some metal drilling bits... ++ some carpet

well i'm never buying anything stinger again. i just relized how much they really over price their stuff.

pointless to say but i just need to say it. haha get it out.

i was just browsing knukonceptz.com and they're whats up (ordering many things from them very soon).. i knew i should've went with them before.. and really realized it when i actually saw some knukonceptz wiring in person.. but didn't feel like waiting for it.. so i picked up stinger stuff locally.. :Doh: lol oh welllll

anyways.. got the tracking stuff today for the amp.. should have it next tuesday unless something happens

but look foward to videos and stuff on monday/tuesday ;)

You probably just got ripped off by your local dealer, not by stinger.

Check this guys page out and see if you can't find any better deals. You absolutely can not beat his customer service.

Darvex

He sells the same stuff on ebay and has a 99.9% positive rating with over 50,000 transactions.

I've bought from Knu before and I like darvex way better. I'm surprised he's not on this page with a discount code for all SSA forum members.

You probably just got ripped off by your local dealer, not by stinger.

Check this guys page out and see if you can't find any better deals. You absolutely can not beat his customer service.

Darvex

He sells the same stuff on ebay and has a 99.9% positive rating with over 50,000 transactions.

I've bought from Knu before and I like darvex way better. I'm surprised he's not on this page with a discount code for all SSA forum members.

nah i don't think i got ripped off. i double checked the prices and everything online. i even got the 10ft strand of 0g for cheaper.. i know stinger marks up their stuff a lot. haha the guy there even admitted to it.

i checked out darvex and there are some pretty good deals but i think i'm still gunna go with knukonceptz. if i change my mind it'll definately be from them to darvex so thanks ;)

:WTFBubble: , i guess good old welding cable will always be my price range.

so today was a big day :)

got my btl finally and all i can say is boy i'm impressed. and it's only being powered by a 250/1 and o-m-g. lol. it's everything i wanted it to be

tomorrow the amp comes.. but can't use it yet.. just need to beef up my electrical a tad

haha it was a crazy day none the less.. sub almost didn't get delivered (lazy UPS warehouse people)

anyways didn't get to take much pics or a vid due to all the eexcitement etc and i just anted to drive haha.. but i managed to take one :) so here it is.. WAYYYYY more to come so stay tuned

BTL1.jpg

oh yea had a little red light contest lol.. on my way back home earlier i stopped at a red light and some dude was bumpin his shit... haha put on a bass heavy song -- Thug by Slim Thug (a song that starts off with no bass then just comes in and slams!) haha he broke his kneck when the bass hit looking at me.. then leaned back in the seat in between the drivers side window and backseat window so i couldn't see him :coolugh:

no big story but it was better if you were there.. wish i had a camera

hehe, another walmart audio shopper put to shame by a FI Beast TL Pwner......Nice!!!!!!!!!! Great Job Looks Aw3some :dj:

Vids soon i promise.. haven't had much time and it's basically dark when i get home.. i have some more pictures also :)

well the amp came on tuesday.. still haven't hooked it up due to lack of funds for batteries :/

hopefully it'll be in soon

Amp1-1.jpg

Amp2-1.jpg

Amp3.jpg

Amp5.jpg

isn't it beautiful? :)

now thats one fine piece of sound audio equipment right there

did some side stuff

dynamat on the license plate since it made so much damn noise and old box for 10" kicker square

Plate1.jpg

Plate2.jpg

Plate3.jpg

some advertisement for Fi on the farrrr east ;) haha.. they should pay me :D

Back2.jpg

Back1.jpg

kinda wanna take my horns off from my football helmet but idk :/

hook that bad boy up just don't go crazy with the gain.

trust me i want to.. but i'd rather be safe than sorry i guess idk...

plus i thought it'll put out 2000 no matter where the gain is? it's just matching the gain to the HU's gains or whatever.. something like that

correct me if i'm misunderstood please

i have a day off tomorrow,, so lemme know ;)

plus i thought it'll put out 2000 no matter where the gain is? it's just matching the gain to the HU's gains or whatever.. something like that

Its there to match gain you are correct. Just hook a DMM up at the amp and turn it up and watch the voltage. Just set it so voltage stays above 12 with consistent bass.

Its there to match gain you are correct. Just hook a DMM up at the amp and turn it up and watch the voltage. Just set it so voltage stays above 12 with consistent bass.

well now that's a good idea. got a project for tomorrow :) thanks man

So I have some VIDS finally!! :)

sorry for the quality.. it blows i know.. but i'm gunna go back out later tonight to make some more with a better camera.. so here's some for now

the camera only picks up some of the flex but trust me everything it moving.. even the steering wheel

oh and i made one last vid and it was probably the best one..... i don't think it was on record... :Doh:

tell me what you guys think!!! and don't make fun for rattling :/ it's my effin spoiler and i don't know what to do about it

and got 3 more to post..

You've inspired me to make vids :)

the reason I been holding back is because my box leaks a lot I'm waiting for my new one. But fukkit I AM A make one maybe tomorrow I gotta use my girls camcorder it's better then my piece a shit digital camera

nice so far can't wait to see the saz 2000 in action!

You've inspired me to make vids :)

the reason I been holding back is because my box leaks a lot I'm waiting for my new one. But fukkit I AM A make one maybe tomorrow I gotta use my girls camcorder it's better then my piece a shit digital camera

nice so far can't wait to see the saz 2000 in action!

haha do it up

but thanks.. i'm gunna try using my girls camera too... or my mother's

the 2000 is going to rip my car apart!

whats the name of that mike jones song you were playing, I thought you had the saz-2000d hooked up in the video but I thought wrong

whats the name of that mike jones song you were playing, I thought you had the saz-2000d hooked up in the video but I thought wrong

its called 'houston oiler'

but nope.. 250/1 still :) so imagine what the saz-2000d is gunna do to it.. watch the flex in the other vids.. it doesnt all show though

yeah I seen it, looks great for it just to be the jl audio 250/1. I wanna put my 2000D in also but Im a little skeptical on it, even though MemphisMzd said put it in and watch the voltage (maybe in august if batteries still havent been bough then I will just install it and be real cautious with it)