mbarber25

MBarber25's Build Log

Looks good man. Thats about where I put my knob in my truck.

:fing34:

thanks all :) ^

i'll be posting 2 vids in a few when youtube finises processing it :woot:

stay tuned

Edited by mbarber25

im sure walmart hates you haha nice setup man. props on all your work. cant wait to see the yukon build.

Just went through your whole build log and its awesome. Nice to see more people in the New England area doing the car audio thing. If you're ever north of Boston, I'd love to hear it.

Just went through your whole build log and its awesome. Nice to see more people in the New England area doing the car audio thing. If you're ever north of Boston, I'd love to hear it.

thanks, and yea it's rare to find people really into car audio around here.

but i should be north of boston a couple times next spring/summer competing in the NESPL. you should check their events out.

www.newenglandspl.com

there's no events listed yet but should be soon enough

but i should be north of boston a couple times next spring/summer competing in the NESPL. you should check their events out.

www.newenglandspl.com

Yeah they had an event last year in one of my school's parking lots but I couldn't go. Hopefully I have a ported box built by then and I can hit the lanes.

www.newenglandspl.com

Yeah they had an event last year in one of my school's parking lots but I couldn't go. Hopefully I have a ported box built by then and I can hit the lanes.

hope to see you there :)

Damn put a couple layers of mat on yr truck lid. You should demo the song [You're a Jerk]

Damn put a couple layers of mat on yr truck lid. You should demo the song [You're a Jerk]

there is a layer. and I'd rather not, that song blows.

but with the topic of skinning. i will be using up that second skin soon for the floor of the trunk and all panels will be getting ripped out.

if it wasn't so shitty i'd do it today but soon enough.

so yesterday on easter i finally got to the trunk. i ripped out all of the remaining carpet etc along the sides. and i took out the rug on the trunk floor and the wood piece over the spare tire well. the second skin i had left was enough to get me what you see in the pictures.. so i will be buying some more soon. here's some pics

gutted

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1161.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

IMG_1163.jpg

IMG_1164.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

more..

IMG_1166.jpg

more..

IMG_1167.jpg

a little more..

IMG_1168.jpg

some more..

IMG_1170.jpg

and a little more..

IMG_1171.jpg

oh and i finally switched my speaker wire to 8 gauge and found a MUCH better ground for my battery.

IMG_1172.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1174.jpg

IMG_1175.jpg

yes it's sanded

IMG_1177.jpg

so the results are good: it definately got louder, by a very good amount in my opinion. and my voltage drop isn't as bad with the new ground and it seems like it goes back up faster too.