Sign in to follow this  
Quentin Jarrell

BACK TO SCHOOL SUMMER SALE

Starting July 15th through August 15th I will be giving away free custom built enclosures.

HOW TO QUALIFY:

1. Purchace any subwoofer

2. It is most important that I am contacted via phone, (985)630-9442 9a.m. to 9p.m. central time Monday-Friday, regaurding the sale. I recieve several hundred e-mails a day and I don't want anyone interested to miss out.

3. The customer must pay for shipping on all product and enclosure. I will charge standard shipping charges using UPS's online shipping calculator

STIPULATIONS ON ENCLOSURE:

1. The enclosure must be designed for the purchased subwoofer or subwoofers.

2. The enclosure must be a standard cube or wedge style enclosure. Any custom vehicle fitting enclosures will be charged an additional fee.

3. My standard carpet colors will be used unless not wanted, or if a material other than carpet is desired an additional charge will apply.

4. If desired double baffles and kerffed ports DO apply to the free enclosure.

HOW TO GET YOUR $50

Have your referred customer give me you name and e-mail address. I will then contact you for your paypal addy, and send you your $50

CURRENT MANUFACTURES I CARRY:

INCRIMINATOR

SSA

KICKER

ROCKFORD FOSGATE

PIONEER

FOCAL

JVC

INFINITY

ALPINE

SOUND STREAM

ORION

Edited by Audibel Customs

Yet another way for him to get his great work out!!! Have fun!!

Since I haven't had any takers on the sale yet. And no one must need an amp to go along with their subs. All you have to do is buy a sub to get a free enclosure. And pay shipping of course. AND I will give $50 dollars to the person who referred you to this deal. All I need is there name and contact information and I will send them $50 to their paypal account.

SO TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW: THEY BUY A SUB, THEY GET A FREE BOX, AND YOU GET $50

oh man dis sounds like a good deal. i need a FI ssd tho.

Just out of curiosity how long is this deal going on? I'm interested but unfortunately won't have my RSX until end of August so I'm afraid of giving you max dimensions as I don't have the car yet. I'll be tearing the back seat out and getting 2 15" XCONs.

Since I haven't had any takers on the sale yet. And no one must need an amp to go along with their subs. All you have to do is buy a sub to get a free enclosure. And pay shipping of course. AND I will give $50 dollars to the person who referred you to this deal. All I need is there name and contact information and I will send them $50 to their paypal account.

SO TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW: THEY BUY A SUB, THEY GET A FREE BOX, AND YOU GET $50

I told a few people about this deal. They'll probably give you my Yahoo E-mail but my PayPal E-Mail is different.

Danny,

oh man dis sounds like a good deal. i need a FI ssd tho.

IA LI or SSA Icon. :)