Chevy350TPI

Kick Panels

P1000631.JPG

Drivers side ... enough room for the mid right where the foot rest is, may be enough for the tweet too.

P1000632.JPG

Passenger side ... plenty of room for the mid in the area right by that plastic bolt.

P1000633.JPG

Paper template baffle in place. Similar to real life size (tweeter would be moved closer to the mid). Drivers side.

P1000634.JPG

Drivers side again. Trying to show where the mid could go.

P1000635.JPG

Passengers side ... looks like barely enough room if the tweeter was moved up.

P1000636.JPG

Closer view of passenger side ... should be ok on this side if I move the tweet closer I guess.

P1000638.jpeg

Spring project ... fiberglass box for the (Magnum D2) most likely. Should turn out ok. If it turns out that there is too much airspace I'll add some guts to it to bring it down.

- Steve

looks like it could be a decent set up, if the kicks are too hard, could you build into the doors?

I was thinking of doing door pods ... but, the window crank gets in the way. Any further back so it won't hit the crank would mean it fires into the seat. I'm thinking of maybe doing the mid in the kick and the tweeter up top somewhere. I dunno, we'll see.

- Steve

maybe thats the best option, is going to be an SQ car? :blink:

SQ car ... sort of. Imaging isn't that much of a concern. As long as it sounds decent.

I think I'll make two seperate rings, one for the mid and one for the tweet and go from there.

- Steve