Sign in to follow this  
mreverything212

WHAT AMP SHOULD I GET!!! HELP PLZ.

which amp do i need...i am most likely gonna go with the 2 12" BTL's....Thanks in advance. also wat is the peak powers for the BTL's? and the rms is like 2000??...right?. that sounds pretty damn high! lol ...well that is wat the website said. THANKS!!!!

Edited by Supra_Maniac468

Yeah the RMS is 2,000 watts. That's really all that you need to know, peak numbers don't mean anything. What is your budget for an amp? Have you upgraded any of the electrical system of the car yet?

Moving to amp section. ;)

which amp do i need...i am most likely gonna go with the 2 12" BTL's....Thanks in advance. also wat is the peak powers for the BTL's? and the rms is like 2000??...right?. that sounds pretty damn high! lol ...well that is wat the website said. THANKS!!!!

Based on this post im gunna say you don't need the BTL.

well since know one wants to help you I'll give you my .02,

Option #1: get two Sundown Saz-2000D or two Incriminator Audio 20.1 or two Kicker ZX2500.1, pick one for each sub.

Option #2: get one Sundown Saz-4500D or one Incriminator Audio 40.1, pick one to power both your subs.

Have fun if you do decide to go 2 BTL"s but you might want to try one first.

What are your goals, the vehicle it will go in, the electrical system that will power this install and anything else that can help us make a better decision on what you should do?