Sign in to follow this  
cubdenno

SAZ2000

My brothers kids pre-ordered a SAZ2000d. He asked me when they might be in and shipped? I was the one who recommended the amp so I get to be the one to find out.

My brothers kids pre-ordered a SAZ2000d. He asked me when they might be in and shipped? I was the one who recommended the amp so I get to be the one to find out.

Any day know I do believe. Can't speak for jacob though, just what I am to understand.

According to Jacob they should have started shipping them Friday and will continue shipping them through Tuesday in the order in which they were preordered (first come first serve).

and once yours is in transit you WILL get a tracking number also

just check your email everyday and wait till you get a tracking number just like any other product you order online

I just received my 2000D and was wondering what would besome good settings to tune the ssf and low pass filter to: Im thinking SSF= 20-25Hz Range and LPF= 35-50 Hz Range see what sounds better. Any suggested or opinions would be appreciated, the subs are 3-12" Kicker CVX's 1.333 wired, in 5.79 Ft^3 @ 25.94 Hz.

Edited by jay-cee

Sign in to follow this