B7L|BL4Z3R

Fi lanyard.

So, i went tubing down a local river this week and lost my keys and lanyrad. while searching for a new Jordan i figured i would state that you guys should make a FI lanyard. Just kinda a thought for the mic. section. Good idea.. yes, no, maybe?

So, i went tubing down a local river this week and lost my keys and lanyrad. while searching for a new Jordan i figured i would state that you guys should make a FI lanyard. Just kinda a thought for the mic. section. Good idea.. yes, no, maybe?

x2

i really like the idea. i mean i see people with kinetik and kicker lanyards. i wear my shirt. why cant i wear a lanyard.

Until Jacob made Sundown lanyards I'd support Fi :)

I've got a whole mess of stuff i'm working on.

Give me some time :) It'l be worth it.

lanyards???? lol, If not im just going to order another Jordan one. But i really want a FI one.

If you gotta have one now then go get a jordan one...

It'l be a while before I have everything up and going.

i have a jordan one.. but i'd switch to a Fi one in a heartbeat

good idea, id be in for like 5 or so

X2 ... but i only have one key ring lol

As mentioned, we have about 10 irons in the fire for more Fi apparel. Hats, belts, lanyards, openers... Hats up at the end of this week with both trucker and flex fits (curved first as we are waiting on the flat bills to ship in).

We are also working on a new sticker program and weekly contest for it (more to be announced by Nick later this week).

Didnt figure we would be selling as much apparel as we do, but Im glad we got things set up to do it in house. Makes keeping up much easier.

Keep an eye out for banners and key chains in the accessories section - 04/17/09

We are in the process of adding another warehouse specifically for the new accessories and apparel production which will be manned by a new full time staffer.

With the massive success of our current Fi apparel line up, we have decided to set up our own apparel and accessories shop. With over 1200 sqft of warehouse dedicated solely to our new multi-station screen printer, pad printing, and sticker/banner production, look for many more items coming up shortly.

We are also adding another CNC specifically for accessories production as our current larger units are running double time just to keep up with the current speaker demand. This new CNC will start cutting chips shortly and producing 2 different key chain designs as well as our new belts.

More to come!

when should we be expecting this?

Those sound pretty sweet, I want a few myself.. Give some to friends and what not.

Havent pulled the trigger on lanyards as we have had so many other things going on recently with OEM work. Flexfits are done and Ill try to get coded up on the site tonight or tomorrow morning (not knowing what to do with this extra time right now being on "vacation"... its amazing ;) )

I do want to get lanyards and other smaller items sorted in the next week as they make good stocking stuffers. Want to do a small item "pack" for cheap too.

Thanks,

Scott

All sounds pretty sweet! See how all this apparel is due to a great company with a sick logo? Remember me telling you how a sick logo always helps at SBN? haha

I'm gonna have to get my hands on some of this apparel and accessories.

x2 :-)

x2 :-)

absolutely, I can see rockin the Fi lanyard and Team Sundown shirt no problem! haha