B7L|BL4Z3R

Fi lanyard.

Figured I'd revive this old ass thread. Any news on the lanyard process? I'm in the market and I'd really like to get a Fi lanyard.

Me too...

A LOT has changed and happened since then...

Last thing we're concerned about right now are lanyards and what not. Moving all of this stuff state side has been a huge pain (as everybody knows)

Until we are rolling smooth with all of this new stuff..it has to wait.

A LOT has changed and happened since then...

Last thing we're concerned about right now are lanyards and what not. Moving all of this stuff state side has been a huge pain (as everybody knows)

Until we are rolling smooth with all of this new stuff..it has to wait.

Makes sense. As soon as ya'll do get around to it, I'll be buying one.

Also, please don't rush and produce a shitty lanyard... I'd much rather pay more for a great quality lanyard than less for one with 3 threads. :dancing:

Wow I did not know you guys had all the stuff in house.. Thats completely legit!

Some companies to check out if you ever expand the promotional/printing world would be Graphic solutions Group, 4over, and Grimco. They offer various wholesale stuff. Thats who my boss goes through. GSG has some great deals ( I know this cuz my boss is a tightwad lol).

Any news? I REALLY need a new one and just figured I'd ask.

I know I would buy one. But im currently still waiting for my 2nd bl 15 it's been a while.

Edited by SDTxPappys r us

I know this is only (very) loosely related to this, but what about branded/customized speaker grills? ;>