sundownz

SAZ-2000D / SAZ-1000D Orders

All will be shipped by Friday at the latest. We started shipping some last Friday.

So no need to blow up my e-mail and PM box :)

I had you send that amp up to Greg yesterday afternoon. I told him it would go out after lunch & I'd email him the tracking info. Then my wife & I went to town to do some stuff. He calls me about 3:45pm like "Did the amp go out already? Where's my tracking #?"

Kaboom!!

Shipped a BUNCH out today... darn near filled up the UPS truck *laughs*

So alot of people should have tracking numbers. If you don't yet you will by Friday.

Shipped a BUNCH out today... darn near filled up the UPS truck *laughs*

So alot of people should have tracking numbers. If you don't yet you will by Friday.

nice. we'll have alot of happy customers then :)

damn I put my order in in April 16th and I didn't get one. :WTFBubble: Must be a lot of early birds on this presale.

damn I put my order in in April 16th and I didn't get one. :WTFBubble: Must be a lot of early birds on this presale.

Yeah I feel like you, I ordered mine on May 6th and under Order Status on SSA's Store it still says Awaiting Shipment but we have two more days to receive a tracking number

The agonizing wait will be well worth it. :drink40:

ALOT of early orders were placed.

I thought they were shipped according to the order in which they were sold during pre-order, how did some people get a tracking number before me if they ordered after me; just thought that was kinda funny.

It is possible papers got out of order -- they will still all be out by Friday at latest. Most likely they will all make it out today, though.

hopefully theres one in the pile for 76011, thanks for getting the process done a day before.

Still have more 2000d's ready to be shipped out? Or would I have to wait for you to get another shipment in ?

Still have more 2000d's ready to be shipped out? Or would I have to wait for you to get another shipment in ?

Yah, we still have them in stock :)

I GOTS TRACKING NUMBER TODAY!! :wacky:fing05.gif:drink40:

x2