Sign in to follow this  
frosty42069

Dodge Quad Cab

Does anyone have a dodge quadcab or have knowledge with the vehicle to tell me what i could fit behind the front seats. I don't have a problem lifting up the back seats because i don't plan on using it anyway. I wanna put 2 12's where the second row seating is typically. I know the second row seats lift up.

Does anyone have a dodge quadcab or have knowledge with the vehicle to tell me what i could fit behind the front seats. I don't have a problem lifting up the back seats because i don't plan on using it anyway. I wanna put 2 12's where the second row seating is typically. I know the second row seats lift up.

what year?

If you just want 2 12's in a boxthen pretty much any 12 will fit. Howeer if you are willing to do some modification to the floor under the back seat, you can do 2 12's ported and still retain the function of the rear seats. I don't have any photos of the install but I have done four JL W6 12's sealed under the seat of a crew cab dodge.

the truck is a 2001. I am looking for a sollution for a ported box. I don't know if the truck has the storage compartment under the seat or not. I may just have to sit them on the back seats and find a way to keep it from moving when i hit the breaks.

the truck is a 2001. I am looking for a sollution for a ported box. I don't know if the truck has the storage compartment under the seat or not. I may just have to sit them on the back seats and find a way to keep it from moving when i hit the breaks.

i have an 01 also and i messed with that forever, and even put 15's on the seat haha. but ultimately best solution was to remove the back seat and make a false floor. has worked great for me. and ive had 2 12's, 2 15's and 2 18's back there before. i suggest that but you can still probly flip the seat up and make a small false floor and then make your box taller vertically.

like this, when i had 4 tens sealed...

1003844122l.jpg

i have an 01 also and i messed with that forever, and even put 15's on the seat haha. but ultimately best solution was to remove the back seat and make a false floor. has worked great for me. and ive had 2 12's, 2 15's and 2 18's back there before. i suggest that but you can still probly flip the seat up and make a small false floor and then make your box taller vertically.

like this, when i had 4 tens sealed...

1003844122l.jpg

I have an 01 dakota that I took the rear seats out completely.My box would not fit with the seats folded up.I have a 8 cubic foot box back there with 2 -15" solobaric squares. No problems with it fitting at all especially if it is a quad cab.I did however have to tie them in to keep them from moving around also. Good luck with the install!!

i just set my box in the back seat behind the drivers seat, and have the amp mounted on the box facing the back of the driver seat. need longer RCA's, but other then that it works awesome. and doesnt look too bad either. i need my back seat or else i would have just put it on the floor in the back.