Tirefryr

The Stereo Integrity Cobra.

2002 is gone and its not small either

A MA audio 2ch is 1/2 the size of it and 2x the power

it might not be your style but I think effendi is selling an RF 2002, if not I found the jackpot,

I dont own one but I might snag one for Amanda, but the little kicker would do you right for sure

KX 75.2]

So tempting just for the price alone, but I have my eyes on something far fetched. Just awaiting a review as there are some discrepancies with some measurements.

Just build your own amp. I helped a kid in my highschool electronics class do it, and he used it to power his tweeters.

If you only need 10-25 watts per channel...

Those are the biggest tweeters I have ever seen, pretty impressive.

it might not be your style but I think effendi is selling an RF 2002, if not I found the jackpot,

I dont own one but I might snag one for Amanda, but the little kicker would do you right for sure

KX 75.2]

So tempting just for the price alone, but I have my eyes on something far fetched. Just awaiting a review as there are some discrepancies with some measurements.

good luck

WHere the hell am I going to put these. I was playing around tonight. Wanted to get a feel for how they sound.

ribbons0039vp.jpg

ribbons0044ht.jpg

Definately NOT going to fit here. Even with a different face. Oh boy.

ribbons0053qa.jpg

I hooked them up to the factory MAch 460 with supposedly 35wpc on the highs and who knows what type of EQ and crossover settings. I am AMAZED. I can't wait to get them installed and running on something other than the factory crap. I took some videos, but they are such poor quality and the mic on my new camera is SH IT.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ribbons

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ribbons-001

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=ribbons-002

You'll find a place.

I still can't get over how large those things really are.

chit, they even sound clear in the videos.

What's the song in the first vid? Know the other two = Dire Straits.

damn it would be so much easier to install if those were the aurum cantus ribbons. dunno why they had to make em gigantic circles. mold em into the kick panel possibly?

hope it's sounding good :)

chit, they even sound clear in the videos.

What's the song in the first vid?  Know the other two = Dire Straits.

That's Lenny Kravitz- Super Soul Fighter. Awesome song with a lot of dynamic range. I suggest a good download for it. The beginning of the song has a jet landing and it's just awesome.

I was looking into the Aurum Cantus ribbons, but have been told by numerous parties that the LCYs are better performing and of course I got a pair of them for the price of one of the ACs.

That's Lenny Kravitz- Super Soul Fighter.  Awesome song with a lot of dynamic range.  I suggest a good download for it.  The beginning of the song has a jet landing and it's just awesome.

Thanks - I'll have to try it out in the truck later on :)

Roughed out my baffle and wired it up.

ribbons0063sg.jpg

ribbons0073jz.jpg

ribbons0091ke.jpg

Damn jumpy hands.

ribbons0083sv.jpg

pretty wild looking

Got ground clearance?

10003598ka.jpg

i dont know, maybe a little :lol:

Picture423.jpg

but the cobra looks damn good...i just put 2 qt of resin and 3 layres of mat into into my Ava18 enclsoure. check the competition and fabrication forum...

Someone on one of the Mustang Forums I visit asked for the power cable routing. SO, might as well post here too.

0guage0011lx.jpg

0guage0026kk.jpg

0guage0030mk.jpg

PE.. You need one? I have 1 more lying around. It's for 1/0.

PE..  You need one?  I have 1 more lying around.  It's for 1/0.

:hay: Ill buy it if he doesnt need it :)

want to know a good grommet for 4ga?

get a windsheild wiper bushing and remove the metal inserts then take a razor and widen the gap so it will fit through your firewall.... its neoprene (sp) so its more resistant to oil/grease/gasoline/brake fluid than an old rubber gasketand its very thick...once you get it in (kinda a pain) it wont pop out most of the time like your normal grommets.

i dont know if its the same with the mustangs but my truck it was a pain in the arse to find a place to run the power cable (probably is since you had to run it in the wheel well) and when doing an install in a friends focus hatch it was the same way...same thing with a Mazda MX-6...ford must hate stereo/security installers or something.

Ford can't wire s hit either. It wasn't hard to find a place to put a hole, yet it was impossible to get a drill anywhere other than there.

Between my huge heads and the hydraboost, I had no toher option with the large guage cable.

want to know a good grommet for 4ga?

get a windsheild wiper bushing and remove the metal inserts then take a razor and widen the gap so it will fit through your firewall.... its neoprene (sp) so its more resistant to oil/grease/gasoline/brake fluid than an old rubber gasketand its very thick...once you get it in (kinda a pain) it wont pop out most of the time like your normal grommets.

i dont know if its the same with the mustangs but my truck it was a pain in the arse to find a place to run the power cable (probably is since you had to run it in the wheel well) and when doing an install in a friends focus hatch it was the same way...same thing with a Mazda MX-6...ford must hate stereo/security installers or something.

*cough* ghetto *cough*

Its not like most people have windshield wiper bushings just lying around