Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Uniform Amp Clamp Test

Any chance you will do the 125.2? :)

Mmmmm... I can't really get it wired right in the Jeep to the subs without completely re-doing all the wiring.

This thread has made me a believer... i think ive found my next amplifier. SAZ-2000D. (maybe 3500... depending on how ballsy im feeling lol)

Thanks for all this great info!!

I hope everyone that sees this gets the true impressiveness of this thread. All these amps far succeeded their ratings, and at ~12 volts over 1 ohm. when ratings are 14.4v at 1 ohm. also, like to see what impedance rise I can expect from the SA-12's, lol I plan on running 4 myself! (of course my box is different)

Nice stuff man... So i was looking into the SAZ-1000.1D, the only problom is since im running a single sub set up for my 12" L7 kicker 4ohm DVC, i wonder if this amp would feed it some good juice since the sub is rated at 750 RMS... Im not planning to upgrading for more speakers. Should i look into the SAZ-1000.1 or should i looking into the SAZ-1500?? Is it worth the extra $200?? Just so i can fully power my sub??

Test on the SAZ-2500D next??

u would happen to have any high current testing would you especially for the 3500?

Such as what ? 0.25 nominal ?

Sign in to follow this