Sign in to follow this  
ABentley72

XXX Car Audio?? Any good?

I have a low budget and found a deal on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=350193519262

it comes with 2 10" subs in a box and an amp for $170

obviously i know that these arent going to be the best subs, but i dont plan on playing my music mind-numbingly loud. Just loud enough to get some crisp base thumping. Ive never bought or had subs in my car before.

let me know how the specs of the subs and amp stack up, and if theyre worth the price.

-thanks!

Ick. They dont' give the specs on the box, so I assume it's tuned too high, something like 40-45 hz. It won't sound good. And those subs look pretty cheap.

What is your budget exactly? Can you build your own box? Really all that you need are the tools to do so, we can give you step-by-step directions.

Not worth the price.

For only a little bit more money you could step up considerably in quality and performance.

What is your budget?

Ick. They dont' give the specs on the box, so I assume it's tuned too high, something like 40-45 hz. It won't sound good. And those subs look pretty cheap.

What is your budget exactly? Can you build your own box? Really all that you need are the tools to do so, we can give you step-by-step directions.

My budget: $300 max

thanks for the help so far!

My budget: $300 max

thanks for the help so far!

$300 for....? A sub and amp? Anything else? Goals? etc.