Sign in to follow this  
81chevystep

texas heatwave

just wondering who all is going to go. ill def be up there doing usaci

I'll be going but unfortunately my car won't. Got full-time work and have no time to make a box for these btls (which should arrive tomorrow!) or install any of this new stuff I just got. If it was next weekend I would definitely be there competing. :angry22:

I know Jacob will be going so I guess we will see you there!

I'll be there. As a spectator. :P I'll keep an eye out for you guys. :)

ill have my lil boy sooo... i dont think ill make it.. im sure it will be too hot for a 2 and half year old......

well i think i did pretty good i took 3rd over all in my class with a 150db the 2 that beet me had 4 to 6 15's lol so my 2 lil 15's did good i think lol

well i think i did pretty good i took 3rd over all in my class with a 150db the 2 that beet me had 4 to 6 15's lol so my 2 lil 15's did good i think lol

good job my feeling Texan, even the people who beat ou have to be impressed since your number were as good as there's with less equipment.

good job my feeling Texan, even the people who beat ou have to be impressed since your number were as good as there's with less equipment.

thanks every one that i demo for was impressed or at least they seemed to be lol

Edited by 81chevystep