tRiGgEr

RL-i8's

Anybody going to want some pics? Seeing as how I will be installing most, if not all, of the stereo equipment in to his new Expo. He plans on throwing on some 24 inchers and giving it about a 1-2 inch drop. Will be all blacked out with hopefully a stealth style system. Low jack the works...

And if you guys don't want pics, What on earth is wrong with you :fryingpan: J/K:)

I just had to use this one for the upcoming movie. :starwars: These smilies are awsome.

Anybody going to want some pics? Seeing as how I will be installing most, if not all, of the stereo equipment in to his new Expo. He plans on throwing on some 24 inchers and giving it about a 1-2 inch drop. Will be all blacked out with hopefully a stealth style system. Low jack the works...

And if you guys don't want pics, What on earth is wrong with you :fryingpan: J/K:)

I just had to use this one for the upcoming movie. :starwars: These smilies are awsome.

HHAHHAHAHHAHH

we DEF want pix

we love em here at ssaudio

HHAHHAHAHHAHH

we DEF want pix

we love em here at ssaudio

x2 :+1:

:stfu:

- I know off topic, but how do you like the RF? power? sound? etc....

It works ;)

The sound has been nice so far, it offers slightly more power than it is officially rated for, and it is fairly pleasing to the eye.

For my purposes, and the $200 I paid for it, I'm happy :rockwoot: