dj exit

i need people thoughts please!!!

wgat would be louder   

2 members have voted

1. 1. what would be louder

• 2 bl 18 full loaded on a rf 40001bd
    • 2 btl 18 full loaded on a rf 40001bd

please people help me im a noob lol im just looking for the loudest bump that i can get with that set up i have a 2005 yukon denili xl so please help me and im prob gonna update my alts to dc power 270p's thank you for your time=]]]]]]

please people help me im a noob lol im just looking for the loudest bump that i can get with that set up i have a 2005 yukon denili xl so please help me and im prob gonna update my alts to dc power 270p's thank you for your time=]]]]]]

You can't make a post like this and not tell us how much money you have to spend.

If you have money for BTL's then get them.

On top of the alternator, I would suggest a second if not a third battery to help with current for that RF amplifier.

You can't make a post like this and not tell us how much money you have to spend.

sorry guys my bad i dont wanna go over 1,500 with the subs...but i was also thinking for the price of 2 btl whats wrong with spending a couple more bucks and maybe get 4 bl 18's?? idk thats y i have you guys to help me out lol =] thanks everyone ur a great help