STEPHENM

Zed Audio new production

Here is a review from PAS on the Leviathan: http://www.zedaudiocorp.com/PDF/LEVIATHAN-PAS.pdf

Explains how efficient it is and the actual power it does. ;)

I wanted to get it up last night, but just flat out run out of time. Maybe today on my lunch break. ;)

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

I wanted to get it up last night, but just flat out run out of time. Maybe today on my lunch break. ;)

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

:lol: :lol:

On a serious note, the ZED Group Buy is open! :)

Looking forward to the new amps. Aaron-- are you going to be able to do a group buy? I need one more to complete everything. Thx!

Looking forward to the new amps. Aaron-- are you going to be able to do a group buy? I need one more to complete everything. Thx!

Those details are not worked out yet. But people should understand that due to updates on the amps and fast rising costs of materials, the newer models will be more expensive.

Aaron-- I completely understand. Of course you know you are going to get some bitching. I am extremely happy with the Leviathan and Kronos ( a little bummed that I have been one upped-- can't lie ). I would ban all sales to anything with gills.

There is nothing I can do about pricing. That is the difference about SSA. We actually follow Manu. Set pricing and it does not destroy the value of the product.

There is nothing I can do about pricing. That is the difference about SSA. We actually follow Manu. Set pricing and it does not destroy the value of the product.

I am extremely happy with my amps. I am not complaining whatsoever. I appreciate what you guys do. Looking forward to the release of the new amps.

I am extremely happy with my amps. I am not complaining whatsoever. I appreciate what you guys do. Looking forward to the release of the new amps.

I know you are not. ;) And thanks for the positive feed back. Just stating generally as I need to be mindful of giving everyone heads up in many different avenues so I don't get hammered with less then happy messages or emails. ;)

I'm looking to upgrade my amps in the spring, new vehicle.

I think a Leviathan/Dreadnought combo could fit the bill nicely.

Dreadnought on some upfront mid bass/subs should be pure awesomeness!

My question is.

On SSA store the Leviathan is stated to have defeat-able crossovers on all channels.

When reading the news on Zeds site, Steve doesn't state this as a feature on the new models.

I'd assume a flat setting will exist on the new amps, but does anyone know for sure?

Edited by cobra93

I just want to know one thing. Are the new amps going to have the same heatsink and plexi cover as the Leviathan and Kronos, or are they going to have the older heatsink like the Minilith?

Can't wait to add a Minotaur and Draconia to my collection...and I don't mind the price increase one bit. These are amps of the highest quality, so the price is justified. :)

Last I heard, the heat sinks are changing a little.

To add to that, no I don't have pictures. ;)

I'm looking to upgrade my amps in the spring, new vehicle.

I think a Leviathan/Dreadnought combo could fit the bill nicely.

Dreadnought on some upfront mid bass/subs should be pure awesomeness!

My question is.

On SSA store the Leviathan is stated to have defeat-able crossovers on all channels.

When reading the news on Zeds site, Steve doesn't state this as a feature on the new models.

I'd assume a flat setting will exist on the new amps, but does anyone know for sure?

:wavey5:

Not sure why it would be removed, but we will know for sure when they hit the market.

Not sure why it would be removed, but we will know for sure when they hit the market.

Thanks Aaron.

Last I heard, the heat sinks are changing a little.

I hope they don't change much, because I really like the look of the Leviathan and Kronos...

I spoke with someone from ZED and was told the heatsinks for the new amps will be the same as the Leviathan and Kronos.

I hope he was right. I wouldn't mind slight modifications, but I really like the look of the Leviathan. I'm planning to pick up a Draconia & Minotaur myself...

Edited by dizzle138

New amps are up on the SSA store, link is at the top of the page. :)