THATS SICK!!! Thanks man that put a huge smile on my face. Your front page looks insane if not intimidating for people without Dave's enclosures ;-)

Now I just got to get some real power to that box to do it proper justice, I know the box can handle more then the subs can lol, that thing is bullet proof: every side is double walled and its smooth as velvet.

So they said it was just for fun eeh? Aren't all SPL comps for fun? Thats cool of you to add it to your Independant section, I'll be sure to let them know thats how I found out about it, which is basically true since it was you who told me about it in the 1st place.Speaking of 1st place your 1st place trophies this past week keep getting taller, very nicely done sir. I also like that they say where the event happend fing05.gif

They said it was for fun, cause it's not for points like a drags or USACi show.

I'd like to be able to put the events name on each trophy, but it get's expensive when I have to get new tags made up for each show cause of the left overs. If I knew I could fill all the classes and hand out all the trophies then I'd do it more often.

They said it was for fun, cause it's not for points like a drags or USACi show.

I'd like to be able to put the events name on each trophy, but it get's expensive when I have to get new tags made up for each show cause of the left overs. If I knew I could fill all the classes and hand out all the trophies then I'd do it more often.

hey i wanna be famous lol haha yeah next year there will def b more people attending the word of your shows is spreadin quick especially in ct, alot of people are contactin my clubs page askin us about it next year like i said we should b rolling to every show with about 12 cars entering

hey i wanna be famous lol haha yeah next year there will def b more people attending the word of your shows is spreadin quick especially in ct, alot of people are contactin my clubs page askin us about it next year like i said we should b rolling to every show with about 12 cars entering

Since you'll have so many members next season maybe you guys should have everyone on the team chip in some cash and buy a Termlab so you guys can all have a meter to test with. It'll be worth it for the team.

I just got done talking to my mother, plan on seeing her car with a full build in it for next season in A1. She won't make every single show, but she'll make alot of them. Thats so crazy, I nominate my mom for coolest ma in car audio.

She wants full a SQ set up with a single ported 15, tuned lower then mine (about 36-8 hertz) in a smaller enclosre but with lots of port on 1000 watts. These are her words not mine, she just blew me away. She also just gave me chit for not having any processing WTF called out by a 62 year old woman for having no pre-amp! I'm having a weird day!

How are Volvo S-60's for systems anyways, anyone seen one done up? Guess I got to start researching.

I just got done talking to my mother, plan on seeing her car with a full build in it for next season in A1. She won't make every single show, but she'll make alot of them. Thats so crazy, I nominate my mom for coolest ma in car audio.

She wants full a SQ set up with a single ported 15, tuned lower then mine (about 36-8 hertz) in a smaller enclosre but with lots of port on 1000 watts. These are her words not mine, she just blew me away. She also just gave me chit for not having any processing WTF called out by a 62 year old woman for having no pre-amp! I'm having a weird day!

How are Volvo S-60's for systems anyways, anyone seen one done up? Guess I got to start researching.

hell yeah ill b gettin one end of october its going to be awesome i cant wait, ill b able to test whenever i want, i want just the single mic kit i dont need two i wont bass race my friends lol haha, but yeah me and bill and the whol club will have a termlab to test with soon, nice bill ur ma gets my vote for the coolest ma on the planet, im puttin a system in my girls explorer she told me she wanted a system to make her explorer bump i told her i would fund it and put it in as long as she attended nespl shows lol haha so she saide something simple but i dont think simple would b the best she will b doing am 2 next year 3 10's with a bad ass 2000 watt amp

HERE WE GO YOU GUYS any one that wants to have fun, and be around people who have the some love for car audio, should b at this show

Tonights show at Boomer McLouds in Nashua NH has been postponed due to the heavy rain and lack of parking. The National Guard has filled the parking lot with trucks and leaves us with no room except the wet grass, so Boomer has made the last minute decision to postpone the show. Keep checking the main website for a new date.

Still waiting to hear from Boomers on the rain date for the show.

Only a couple days till the next Aftershock show, registration starts at 6pm, SPL should get going around 7pm.

I finally get my home coming woot woot I am bringing a few friends to this, future NESPL addicts IMO. Will be a great time, feels like forever since the Audio Werks show.

Thanks for another great night of SPL, was a blast as always. The pleasure was all mine this weekend, Sunday was great too, you run most the comps up here so when there's one your competing in its always a good time for a change. You with ur bad*** 10's, good job bro!

Ha, I was just happy not to blow off a dustcap again. A 149.3 was a pretty decent number for a pair of 10's.

We'll have to see what Mike Houde does in CT with his Stock 1 set up. I heard that he did a 149 in Db Drags Street Stock class this weekend out at the NY Drags 3X. Street Stock is like the Amateur class, cause it's on music only, not tones or sweeps.

This Saturday, November 7th will be the final NESPL event of the 2009 season. Registration time is 6PM, we'll be running til around 9PM and fee's will be $10 per run.