The 2nd Nashua night show for Boomer McLoud will be this coming Saturday at 8pm at the Army National Guard base, 154 Daniel Webster Highway Nashua NH. There will be a limited number of classes available. What Boomer plans to run are both Amateur classes, and Stock 1-3. Anyone with a Stock 4 class system will be merged in to the Stock 3 class for this event only. All Super Stock and No Wall Open class competitors that want to come out are more than welcome to attend, but will receive a plaque instead of the trophy. Boomer will be supplying the trophies for 1st and 2nd place and we'll supply the plaques for all 3rd place competitors. These night shows will also run at a reduced rate for competitors. We'll be running things at $10 per run, instead of the minimum $20 fee. We'll be running the SPL portion and Boomer will run the Sound Quality portion of the show. These shows are always a great time to come out and compete, and they're at night too so it's cooler. There are two of these shows left at Nashua, this Saturday the 8th and also Saturday Sept 12th.

On August 29th we'll be running another night show at Hurlbert Toyota/Scion in Epping NH. These shows start at 7pm and are also a great time to come out. These shows are part of the AfterShock Car Show series, we've had one already and there are two shows left. As with the Boomer shows, AfterShock will be supplying the plaques to all 1st and 2nd place competitors in the Amateur and Stock classes. We will take care of the plaques for all 3rd place competitors as well as all 1st, 2nd and 3rd place competitors in the Super Stock and No Wall open classes. The dealership is at 58 Calef Highway, Epping, NH 03042. This is the intersection of Rtes 101 and 125. The event registration fee's for these shows will also be $10 per run. This show is also part of a car show, and there will be sponsors on hand with things to sell or give out. At the first show, Monster Energy drinks were there handing out free drinks to all, I'd like to see them there again but I don't really know who's gonna be there this time. Hope to see you all there.

I have had this event on my calender since the 1st event. I want revenge for the one blemish (non 1st place) on my record, my only 2nd place in an SPL event this year. I really hope the guy who beat me is there again and thinks he is going to win cuz that chit aint happening! I'm 3 db's louder since then and maybe I'll even have my SPL enclosure by Saturday. Even if I don't have that I should have my zero gauge by then maybe even some sound deadener (I know I am pathetic to not have that yet). Kyle really lit a fire under my arse by taking back the lead in most improved in the A class, I almost feel bad for the other guys in my class, note I said ALMOST. I'm probly gonna finally get a good batt. under my hood too! I plan on crushing Saturdays mark i set!

Besides their trophies are sick, I kind of hope they are the same as last event there, would add to how great it's gonna feel to get redemtion. You prob. don'nt know but are they going to be, or different? figured its worth asking.

Aside from the sweet trophies they had the show its self was a blast. It added to a unique show them having the SQ comp. and having the army guys and gals there with their familys was the best part. Gave me and others a chance to talk with them, show them respect and tell them how appriciated they are cuz if not for our armed forces none of us would enjoy the freedoms and way of life we take for granted too often.

I def. suggest going to this comp to everyone, I know I would'nt miss this event for almost anything! Look forward to seeing you there.

-Bill

ar You prob. don'nt know but are they going to be, or different? figured its worth asking.

-Bill

I'm not really sure what they'll look like, they never tell us. I'd assume they'll be the same, maybe a different color.

I'm not really sure what they'll look like, they never tell us. I'd assume they'll be the same, maybe a different color.

cool, the gold they had last time was tight, so here's hoping. Either way tho they don't got chit on your last 2 first place trophies! and I can only imagine what the most improved trophies your giving out will look like! hopefully i won't have to wonder forever hehe Kyle may not know it but i have declared a friendly war on him now for taking the lead over on that, as much as I love getting 1st in your league my mission in life is to get that 4 footer and its basically the only thing that matters to me now in life (aside from my family of course, nothings more imoportant then that)

can't wait for this weekend, gonna be a long week. have I mentioned I am addicted to the NESPL, the BEST comps in new england!!! I be advertising this weekend's comp (and the others of course) on my scion club forum, alot of them are more SQ peeps then SPL so I plan on seeing some of them there

cool, the gold they had last time was tight, so here's hoping. Either way tho they don't got chit on your last 2 first place trophies! and I can only imagine what the most improved trophies your giving out will look like! hopefully i won't have to wonder forever hehe Kyle may not know it but i have declared a friendly war on him now for taking the lead over on that, as much as I love getting 1st in your league my mission in life is to get that 4 footer and its basically the only thing that matters to me now in life (aside from my family of course, nothings more imoportant then that)

can't wait for this weekend, gonna be a long week. have I mentioned I am addicted to the NESPL, the BEST comps in new england!!! I be advertising this weekend's comp (and the others of course) on my scion club forum, alot of them are more SQ peeps then SPL so I plan on seeing some of them there

Thats cool, it'll be nice to see more SQ guys at a show. I don't know how many normally show up, but I'd say they might get 10 for SQ and we get 25 for SPL.

Thanks to those of you that came out last night to the Boomer McLoud show in Nashua. It was definitely a challenging night to say the least. There were 27 people for the SPL portion, I'm not sure how many for SQ but I know they had a lot more than they normally do. They were still judging SQ cars at midnight. The parking was a huge problem this time around, unfortunately we have no say in what the military decides to do with their building and they moved all those trucks in a few hours before our show was set to start. They actually moved a couple in while we were setting up. Boomers will be sitting down with them this coming week to discuss parking options for the next show, we shouldn't have the same problems next time.

Anyway, the results and standings have been added to the website. Check them out.

www.NewEnglandSPL.com

Edited by SPL Blazer

Thanks for yet another great show, its was a blast! Night shows are alot of fun, you get to beat the heat and see all the crazy neon and lights all the vehicles have, it was like the 4th of july out there. There were cars parked all the way up that hill to the street, and a ton of cars that decided to leave right after showing up becuase there was just no room left, hopefully boomers can work something out for next time so at least the bay is opemed up for you to ease spl/sq runs and accomodate even more cars. That said is was fun the way it was cuz before and after runs you got to drive in front of every1 surrounded by people vibrating the street, it was like parading through carnival lol.

What was really funny was the kid that took 2nd in my class, I heard it a little but apparently he was complaining cuz I have 2 15's and he had "only 4 12's" ?! obv he failed math class, last time I checked he has alot more cone area then me, if he was that frustrated or P.O. he could have changed classes and got crushed by some1 else who had even less cone area hahaha. IMO he needs to start going to more of your events so he can learn how to get loud, I know I owe ALOT to you and the friends I have made on the circuit, if not for the NESPL I would still be only thinking I was loud instead of actually making posative strides to be so. Of course the more I learn the more I feel like I don't know lol, but I keep getting louder and thats what matters.

I'm really looking forward to the next event in Epping, it'll will be a home coming for me in many ways. Its where I learned about the league and my mission to be truely loud began. I will also prob. be bringing a few extra people to this who have been looking forward to attending one of your events but not addicted enough (yet) to travel, since this is 5 mins. from my home. I know we have been quickly gaining new regulars (like Brice from A1 and several others) so it should end up being a good turnout. Hopefully the math major from last night shows up too, I heard him say something about doing something or other and he will "crush me" then so that will be fun :wackit2:

Thanks to you and the Mrs. for posting up the results and updating the site so fast every week, you two do a great job. Hope to see you this upcoming weekend as a fellow competetor for a change. Would be nice to have a chance to shoot the chit with ya when your not mad busy testing cars and running the show, maybe I can finaly buy you that beer I owe ya.

Thanks for the good words Bill. I'll see you next weekend at Weirs beach, maybe they'll even put us in the same class, lol. You might beat me. Yeah, it'll be nice to just hang out and shoot the bull instead of running a show.

I'm gonna be heading down to CT for a show down there on Sunday the 16th too. That ones geared towards amateur competitors, so I'll be going down to help out with advice and maybe give out some tips on getting louder to the rookies that show up, and also promote NESPL. Since we're doing a big show down in CT it'll be a great idea to do some promoting down there.

Couple weeks to go before the 2nd Epping NH night show.

O yes the friendly war is on we both have our eye on that 48 incher and its awesome cause i dont have to get louder then him just a bigger gain, Cant wait till the final showdown in CT finally spl will b in my home state lol, bill it should deff be fun and its been fun all season we will just have to wait till the 27th im so pumped, next year we will be in separate classes, stock 3 and 4, its going to be awesome, im hoping for 150 by the end of next season, but the 27th will b here soon enough, i wish all war was this friendly, helping each other do better at it lol

O yes the friendly war is on we both have our eye on that 48 incher and its awesome cause i dont have to get louder then him just a bigger gain, Cant wait till the final showdown in CT finally spl will b in my home state lol, bill it should deff be fun and its been fun all season we will just have to wait till the 27th im so pumped, next year we will be in separate classes, stock 3 and 4, its going to be awesome, im hoping for 150 by the end of next season, but the 27th will b here soon enough, i wish all war was this friendly, helping each other do better at it lol

it has been friendly, till the last few weeks and you started talking tons of trash, about the same time I started getting really loud... hopefully we/you can go back to keeping it a little more friendly. GL on the 27th

5 days till the 2nd Aftershock event! Can't wait for my home coming, will be fun to return to the comp. I discovered NESPL at, plus I need to certify my 145+.

Edited by SPLScion

5 days till the 2nd Aftershock event! Can't wait for my home coming, will be fun to return to the comp. I discovered NESPL at, plus I need to certify my 145+.

hell yeah cant wait for this show last show was awesome but i just checked the weather for that day and it said heavy rain for epping, hopefully its wrong is this show rain or shine

NOOOOO don't say that! Fort. this is New England so the weather chages not just daily but hourly as well. Now I got to go check the weather. Thought this show was rain or shine? I can't go ANOTHER week without competing! :WTFBubble:

NOOOOO don't say that! Fort. this is New England so the weather chages not just daily but hourly as well. Now I got to go check the weather. Thought this show was rain or shine? I can't go ANOTHER week without competing! :WTFBubble:

i kno i really wanna see wat i hit with half power and half cone area

I just want to certify my new score amd see how much the extra deadener I put in since last test helped. Plus I want to see that 400 hp Saturn Sky redline, that thing looks insane.

I just want to certify my new score amd see how much the extra deadener I put in since last test helped. Plus I want to see that 400 hp Saturn Sky redline, that thing looks insane.

hell yeah it does i just wanna see what i hit and get back in the lane, half power half cone area im so pumped,dude am 1 for a show lol

If Brice doesn't show for A1 you and me in A1 + A2? FTW lol will be weird you not im my class for the 1st time all year.

If Brice doesn't show for A1 you and me in A1 + A2? FTW lol will be weird you not im my class for the 1st time all year.

i kno man its going to feel wierd dude weve always been in the same class but next year we will b taking first and first in our classes dude cant wait

Ya the club will finally be spread out amongst several classes. Maximum Team points :-)

Ya the club will finally be spread out amongst several classes. Maximum Team points :-)

hell yeah next year we will have am 1 am 2 stock 1 , stock 4, and no wall covered