I won't know til Saturday morning if the show is postponed til the following Saturday. I'm hoping it is, I really don't like having to set up an run a show in the rain. Anytime there's rain I'm taking a chance with the equipment, rain on the monitor means no more 32" monitor for the season, I do have last years small screen monitor as a back up. But rain on the computer itself, means no more shows for the season, I don't have a 2nd windows based PC or laptop, get the idea?

If it does get postponed, then we'll have the Aftershock show on Saturday night, and the AudioWerks show on Sunday. A double show weekend.

I would never want you to have your equipment damaged man, I'm just hoping the storm system stalls a bit so the rain doesn't come till Sunday is all. :-) I've got an addiction to feed. But a double show weekend does sound grand 2 shows in 2 days is ALWAYS a good time.

I'll be hitting the USACi show in CT on Sunday, so kinda hoping for no rain then either. I'm pretty sure the rain we're expecting on Saturday if from another hurricane thats passing by, so I don't think it's going to change.

I'll be hitting the USACi show in CT on Sunday, so kinda hoping for no rain then either. I'm pretty sure the rain we're expecting on Saturday if from another hurricane thats passing by, so I don't think it's going to change.

yeah man i really hope the show doesnt get postponed cuz i wont be able to make the shows next weekend got a family weekend then damn, we'll just have to see guys, i hope it works out i wanna see wat i can hit with 1 amp and 2 15's damn rain better hold off

yeah man i really hope the show doesnt get postponed cuz i wont be able to make the shows next weekend got a family weekend then damn, we'll just have to see guys, i hope it works out i wanna see wat i can hit with 1 amp and 2 15's damn rain better hold off

Hit the CT USACi show on Sunday if the NESPL show on Saturday gets postponed. You can get metered there, they also use the Termlab.

The AfterShock series show we were planning on running tonight is NOT going to happen. Due to the rain, Import Wars was cancelled at New England DragWay, and the AfterShock show only happens if Import Wars does. Import wars has been cancelled and not postponed, so we'll let people know for sure if the Aftershock show and our SPL show get postponed til next Saturday or not. Because we are doing this as part of a car show it's not up to us if the show happens or not, like you, we have to keep our fingers crossed that we get a show next weekend instead, but we can't promise anything.

Ok, the Boomer show in Nashua is less than a week away, and the rescheduled Aftershock show is ON for Sept 19th. So those that aren't hitting the Drags 3X in NY can come out for this one, we won't be seeing anyone from Team Xtreme Loud Audio.

Ok, the Boomer show in Nashua is less than a week away, and the rescheduled Aftershock show is ON for Sept 19th. So those that aren't hitting the Drags 3X in NY can come out for this one, we won't be seeing anyone from Team Xtreme Loud Audio.

So some1 other then Dave L is gonna win his class? that will be weird lol. At least it will give me the chance of tie'n him for most NESPL shows attended this year! woot woot! Next year I won't miss the 1st 3 either, cuz I'll know about them lol didn't this year but I know now and I am much better and louder for it. Looking forward to this show its my home coming.

We'll see, Dave L is no longer with Team Xtreme Loud Audio, so he might be there.....he might not.

We'll see, Dave L is no longer with Team Xtreme Loud Audio, so he might be there.....he might not.

Holy crap! Dave's a "free agent"? Very interesting...

Of course I would never wish for Dave to not be at one of your events for any reason esp. for a selfish reason like wanting to even up NESPL appearances, I would take pride in coming in 2nd to him in anything.

Holy crap! Dave's a "free agent"? Very interesting...

Of course I would never wish for Dave to not be at one of your events for any reason esp. for a selfish reason like wanting to even up NESPL appearances, I would take pride in coming in 2nd to him in anything.

hell yeah dave is a professional anyone thta comes in 2nd of hm should b proud to say so, the coomer show is going to be awesome, bill i will b rite there with you next year im not missing one event im saving every vaca day i have for nespl events next year, i wanna hit em all i dont wanna get stuck working like i had to for a few of them this year, o and yeah dave will deff b in nashua, i was talkin to him the other day me and him are meeting there because im getting my second amp from him

Dave should be making the Boomer show, it's the Aftershock show he'll be missing cause he's already prepaid for the dB Drags 3X ion NY that weekend. Too bad cause he'll be missing two SPL events in NH that weekend.

Dave should be making the Boomer show, it's the Aftershock show he'll be missing cause he's already prepaid for the dB Drags 3X ion NY that weekend. Too bad cause he'll be missing two SPL events in NH that weekend.

yeah rite so did u end up selling your old amp and sticking with the orion for those nasty 10's

I may be able to make the Epping show. As Steve mentioned I'm no longer with XLA, but something came up and it wasn't looking good for going away for the weekend anyway.

I'll be hitting 3 that weekend! Glad you told me about that little one during the day saturday, thanks SPLblazer! It will be a weak comp. probly but I know alot fo the people there so will be fun crushing their meter, I should have all my new gear by then!

I'll be hitting 3 that weekend! Glad you told me about that little one during the day saturday, thanks SPLblazer! It will be a weak comp. probly but I know alot fo the people there so will be fun crushing their meter, I should have all my new gear by then!

I forgot about the other one, I'll give them a call today and see what kind of details I can get out of them. If it sounds decent I'll post the details on the website under the Independent shows. maybe I can talk them into running one of our shows next season.

whats up with the lil show during the day saturday wheres that at bill

yeah rite so did u end up selling your old amp and sticking with the orion for those nasty 10's

I sold the amp to the guys from ACT audio, I haven't really had any time to test with the Orion amp either. I've burped it three times and lost the surround on one of the subs every time. It's all glued again, but no time for testing.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, i talked to Boomers and the have been assured that there will be no trucks in our way this time. So the show should be in the parking lot out back like it always is. Hopefully we'll have plenty of room inside too.

NICE!!! That was rough last time, lost some people because they ran out of room, not this time tho sweet! I saw there's a slight chance for showers that day, since meter'n is indoors is this show rain or shine?

Kyle I sent ya pm about that other show dont want to spam NESPL thread ;-)

I forgot about the other one, I'll give them a call today and see what kind of details I can get out of them. If it sounds decent I'll post the details on the website under the Independent shows. maybe I can talk them into running one of our shows next season.

They def. should, I'll talk to Nas about it, and tell him what a great show you run, I've known those guys for 14 years. I'll try to get over there today or tom. the latest. Their box builder is gonna be pissed when he see my new enclosure tho hahahaha.

NICE!!! That was rough last time, lost some people because they ran out of room, not this time tho sweet! I saw there's a slight chance for showers that day, since meter'n is indoors is this show rain or shine?

Yup, these are rain or shine, as far as I've heard the rain is a possibility during the day, but the evening should be fine.

Yup, these are rain or shine, as far as I've heard the rain is a possibility during the day, but the evening should be fine.

Music to my ears, thanks.

hell yeah rain or shine and the trucks wont be there so no one will hopefully have to park on the grass and bottom there shit out lol, hopefully the rain doesnt scare anyone away

They def. should, I'll talk to Nas about it, and tell him what a great show you run, I've known those guys for 14 years. I'll try to get over there today or tom. the latest. Their box builder is gonna be pissed when he see my new enclosure tho hahahaha.

I talked to them, they said the show is really just for fun, but you can use music or test tones. The classes are based on what they call RMS watts. I added their flyer to the Independent events page. I also changed out one of the pics on the main page.