Sign in to follow this  
sundownz

Trade-In Program

I would, and I am an adult with working equipment to trade. :drink40:

LOL and edit to add that just sounded wrong.

Edited by Sir-Lancelot

i would like to see it come back, im a responsible young adult with working equipment.

Edited by lil98cabrio

i would like to see it come back, im a responsible young adult with working equipment.

X2...

:doit:

Id like to see it return even though i have nothing i need to trade in atm.

Trade-in-programs are always a nice option to have. Would it be Sundown products only or do you include other brands as well?

We were taking most brands of amps... there are some things I will NOT take based on my experience from before (I will not accept MTX amps unless you will accept REALLY low credit).

We were taking most brands of amps... there are some things I will NOT take based on my experience from before (I will not accept MTX amps unless you will accept REALLY low credit).

so is it open again cause i have a few amps ready for ya

I definantly would like to see it back in action so I can purchase my third and last amp for this actual setup Im currently working on (either a SAX-50.4 or SAX-100.4, working with size issues now). clap.gif

I would like to see it as well, might trade in a 4ch Alpine, what about like trading in discontinued products such as an SAE-1000D or 1200D?

i vote yes! and right now i don't have anything to trade in! how about a 7inch flip out H/u? kenwood? lol

I'm all for supporting, and participating in this program :)

Sign in to follow this